Re: Smart Meters

  • raymond_borowiak
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 11, 2011
      the smart meters they use out in the back water country use 900Mhz frequencies and it's 900 Mhz that will scramble you brain while you sleep.
      Although we are not a back water place they put a smart meter in our apt complex, talk about some horrific dreams. demons like you can't imagine and horrific mind bending events, waking me up every half hour.

      I have to use melatonin to counter the effects to my brain.

      This 900Mhz stuff will make people go crazy big time.

      -
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 16, 2011
        http://ppjg.wordpress.com/2011/08/15/smart-meters-no-federal-mandate/

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 3, 2011
          http://stopsmartmeters.org/2011/11/01/pge-begins-removing-smart-meters-due-to-health-effects/

          "SANTA CRUZ, CA—Just as PG&E enters the final phase of its deployment of wireless "smart" meters in California, the largest of the state's Investor Owned Utilities (IOU's) has reversed course, quietly beginning to replace the `smart' meters of those reporting health impacts with the old trusty analog version. Consumer rights and health groups immediately seized on the news, demanding that millions of Californians unhappy with their new wireless meters get their analogs returned immediately at no cost."

          I sense 6 satanist bigwigs at PG&E that are bummed about this forced reversal.

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 16, 2011
            Smart meters are not mandatory, unless, of course, you want electric service.
            http://theintelhub.com/2011/12/15/pge-shuts-off-power-to-sickened-families-2-weeks-before-christmas/

            Message 5 of 17 , May 1, 2012
              I recently got a new small cabin built next to the power line, and got on the grid. (Quasi-inheritance.)
              When the engineer came out last fall, he said the co. was planning to eventually get smart meters in a few years "but by then they'll have all the bugs worked out".
              Well, a few days ago the meter reader came by for some reason, but said he will no longer be reading the meter because i "got a new one" they replaced the old ones with, and they can read it from the office.
              Here's a pic:
              http://loohan.com/electric_meter.jpg
              If i look at a pic of a smart meter, i feel a nasty, jazzy energy. But not this thing. I even held a trifield meter near it and got only negligible readings.
              It may be that it only sends a pulse once a month?
              The only neg energy i feel off this is the grays reacting against my grid-blasting.

              > http://www.earthcalm.com/5582/emf-dangers-2/smart-meter-radiation-risks/
              >
              > Looks like some people may get stuck with these things. I wanted to toss around some ideas for neutralizing them. Some of you with more knowledge can pitch in.
              >
              > One hunch i have is to put a 36X36" square of 1/2" hardware cloth on the wall inside the bldg (assuming the meter is outside) centered over the area of the meter.
              >
              > Also for outside, to build like a Faraday cage out of the same cloth or maybe 1/4" mesh that can easily opened if needed for meter access. Run a wire from this cage into the bldg and connect to serious orgonite, preferably something that has the free Grid Program.
              > http://loohan.com/otb32.htm
              > About any magnet or large steel bolt is fine to program with a couple copies of the pgm.

            • theemfdetective
              Message 6 of 17 , May 16, 2012
                Try using a wifi sniffer to see how frequently it sends/receives. Might be an eye opener. Was to us.

                Peace. Love. Etc.

                Message 7 of 17 , May 17, 2012
                  First i've heard of them.
                  Like, a freeware pgm? i go to the meter with my laptop?

                  Message 8 of 17 , Jun 2 10:08 PM
                    Sorry it took me a while to get back here. It's this keychain size thing that I got at Radio Shack for about $20. I didn't use the right name for it. Search for wifi detector, wifi hot spot finder. They sell some at ebay for less than $10 sometimes.

                    Message 9 of 17 , Jun 8 8:58 AM
                      Probably a good trinket for electrosensitive people to invest in.

                      OK, i just got one of these cheap on eBay:
                      http://www.iogear.com/product/GWF001/
                      and went out and tried it a couple times. Says no wi-fi signal. I'll bring it to work tomorrow to make sure the thing works, but i suspect this meter only puts out a signal maybe once a month to report home.