now gmail down

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 5:03 AM
      The site wasn't down long. Now my gmail quit, even though the status of gmail is supposedly fine
      "Gmail appears to be online.
      Our tests passed without issue.
      http://gmailstatus.com/
      It won't even begin to load anymore.

      And youtube will no longer send me notifications from Dutchsinse's channel for over 3 weeks now...

      > My site is down, and so is the entire server.
      >
      > Haven't detected foul play yet...

    • loohon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15 5:28 AM