The touch of Corruption cure

  • kneweyes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2006
      Well, it seems my touch of corruption has cleared up. Loohan checked a
      piece of quartz I had picked up outside and had handled for a while
      and it was clear of negative corrupted energy. I wasn't surprised
      when he told me I wasn't corrupting things with my touch anymore,
      because I've been working on it, and for the first time in a long time
      picked up an object and could feel some very negative energy emanating
      from it. That was a good thing, because it meant I could "feel" again,
      and it's been a while... I can't remeber exactly when I became numb.

      Anyway I've been working on it in this way.. First of all Loohan was
      kind enough to help me and remove a bunch of parasites, AND put a stop
      to an attacker who was really bothering me, to put it mildy. This is
      why I have faith in Loohans abilities. I have experienced first hand
      the incredible effects his wielding his crystals and gismos can
      accomplish and like the saying 'the proof is in the pudding',.. I can
      honestly say, I have seen some genuine pudding in Loohans kitchen.
      After being relieved of constant attack with Loohans aid, I wanted to
      discharge all the nego stored up in my being.

      I spent Long hours in contemplation, trying to figure out how I got to
      this stage of having corrupting energy and for one thing, I know I
      haven't been real happy for a long time. I have dedicated years to
      'fighting evil'.. 'knowing my enemy'.. and being on top of all the
      sick new ideas and actions they constantly come up with, though it it
      mostly the same-ole same-ole, in a new setting.

      Our lives and minds are geared towards knowing all this negative crap,
      and it is true that you attract what you think.
      So I knew I needed to take a break from keeping on top of their antics
      above all other things.

      I knew the woods are very healing for me and it finally became warm
      enough out there for me to venture out hiking.
      Taking off your shoes and socks and walking like that is the best way
      to discharge negative build-up. The ground acts as a natural
      accupressurist as it hits those spots just right on all parts of your
      feet while you walk on all her bumps. The sun beating down on you
      pushing all the neg down and out your feet and filling you with a
      brilliant new cleaned and cleansing light. The earth aborbing the
      discharged negative energy through the feet , and naturally
      neutralizing and recycling it with ease.

      I also sat/layed down on a rock in the large stream and asked the rock
      to pull the negative energy out of me, and send it into the water it
      was sitting in and downstream over the waterfall and dissipate the
      negative energy into neutrality, through the moving water.
      After doing that, I also ran across something that read.. if you have
      sorrow or grief, you should place the palms of your hands on the earth
      and let it out through your hands,,, which sounds right to me.

      I know I have to gear my mind to a more positive and joyful frame of
      mind because I am too empathic for all the warrioring 100% of my time.
      I was forced to be a warrior in life.. started out a peace-maker type
      personality and sometimes it's hard to remember the real me.
      I know I need more joy and to have more 'normal' human interaction
      other than this addiction to warriorship and my next move.
      I had been overwhelmed to the point where it is almost an impossibilty
      to have a 'light' .. whats considered 'normal conversation' with
      people. Not with all this serious business that must be payed
      attention to!

      So, I've forced myself to chill out, spend time with old/gold friends,
      hiking , laffing, keeping the conversation on positive topics, and
      catching myself before being mentally dragged back into the nasty
      world they've tried to surround my world in and dwelling on those
      thoughts.

      The other part of my clearing had to do with my prayers. I decided to
      give it a shot and hand over all my troubles to God,, you know, like
      he said we could because he would handle all our burden for us? Well
      thats what I did.
      I said to God. " Here,, you take care of it", when referring to
      something negative,, an attack, or an attacker that was bothering me
      which I couldn't seem to prevent.
      If I really just handed it off like that and REALLY forgot about it
      with a smile on my lips, and full faith and Knowing that it was now in
      the Big Guys hands.. I found much relief. I ignored it because it was
      being taken care of. It wasn't my problem anymore. Since I did not
      know how to make it stop, I truly gave up trying and sincerely handed
      it over to The One who surely could.
      Hey.. it worked.
      Not every biblical teaching is a crock ;)

      So, Now I refuse to be sucked into the nego-world as much as I have
      allowed myself to be.
      I came into this world to heal.. that was my original intention. To
      heal and help. I was NOT an aggressive warrior type person when I
      arrived here on earth... It was a foriegn and unnatural action to me
      the day I had to first put those dukes up and say "stop the insanity"
      back when I was about 8 years old and had cowered in the shadows
      instead of jumping in and saying stop this insanity.
      I had forgotten who I was before being forced to be someone I wasn't..
      and I'm working on remembering the person I was born as.

      Somewhere along the way I had to come out with my dukes up and that
      was not my chosen way of being.
      I Must return to who I am in my core, and though being a warrior is
      exciting, exhilarating and addicting,, thats what I believe it is for
      me, ,, an addiction leading me away/distracting me from my true nature.

      I'm tired of the dukes-up position my hands and arms have to
      constantly be in ,, while being "in the know" as to what is going on
      in the lives and minds of our most vile enemies.

      For anyone who's clogged up with built-up negative energy which turns
      your touch into a corrupting one...try barefooted fresh air barefoot
      walks in the woods and sun.. good friends and lighter conversations
      geared towards something positive.
      The corrupting touch is not something "someone else did to you".
      It happenes from allowing yourself to become overwhelmed and
      preoccupied with the nasties out there and the constant thought
      pattern of "how to avert/stop them". It is so distressing to us to
      know about these awful creatins and their plans, that it can overwhelm
      a normal persons sensiblilities when dwelled on for the years we have/do.
      Gotta just let it go sometimes.
    • C C
      Message 2 of 3 , May 17, 2006
        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "kneweyes" <mscrumblebee@...>
        wrote: Well, it seems my touch of corruption has cleared up. Loohan
        checked a piece of quartz I had picked up outside and had handled for a
        while and it was clear of negative corrupted energy.

        excellent work there kneweyes
        i made some orgonite pieces this afternoon and was almost
        barefooted all over :)
        I like being a lil kid often , not in actions but in belief
        that all things are possible ................
        I like to believe that i have helped with this battle in physical ,
        mental, and spiritual ways ...
        Prayer and intent are more than weapons , they are healing ...
        ouh yeah , we had rain afain this week :)
        CC
      • kneweyes
        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2006
          Good to hear your getting rain. We're getting an over-abundance here!
          We now have a small water fall that comes when it rains in the back
          here. A month ago water started pouring down and suddenly knocked out
          a huge portion of the retaining wall, gouged out a big gulch of dirt
          and dragged debris for about 700 yards down into a lower parking lot.
          We had 8 inches of rain here the week that happened! It's been raining
          this week alot AGAIN and the little waterfall comes back everytime it
          rains now.

          I don't know how they are going to stop this new water flow from the
          higher ground problem, and stop this new riverlet that is just missing
          one of the buildings by inches as it all flows down into the parking
          lot. Blocking it will just make it rip down another part of the
          retaining wall that might be directly behind one of the buildings and
          flow right into the foundations of the apts. They haven't fixed it yet
          because there is no quick fix for redirecting new tributaries in the
          middle of populated areas I guess.

          Though I am not trying to rub it in.. we are getting tons of rain
          here, and alot of flooding damage in the state of CT. People in some
          towns are freaking because their house values are going down because
          of so much recent damage and no quick fixes to prevent future flooding.