Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Steve R. Pieczenik

  • Ginger Duckett
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2011
      Wow I felt physically ill looking at that house, something definitely wrong
      there!!

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , May 5, 2011
        I believe it has an ET tech transmitter in it, which has been largely neutralized though it is still running.

        Before i noticed the house, we nailed a sprawled CIA U base a bit SE of it. It was long in an east-west direction.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Ginger Duckett <gingerduckett@...> wrote:

        > Wow I felt physically ill looking at that house, something definitely wrong
        > there!!

      • raymond_borowiak
        Message 3 of 8 , May 6, 2011
          that must be some old house it doesn't have a bathroom, I see no stink pipe, if it was old it would have a fireplace, that chimney isn't for a fireplace.

          later
          ray