Re: [destroy_evil] Re: Steve R. Pieczenik

  • Ginger Duckett
    Message 1 of 8 , May 4 6:48 PM
      AND he worked for Kissinger, need anything else be said.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , May 4 6:50 PM
        Wow I felt physically ill looking at that house, something definitely wrong
        there!!

        ________________________________
        And does he have anything to do with this DORy house?
        http://goo.gl/maps/bMTD

        Message 3 of 8 , May 5 6:16 AM
          I believe it has an ET tech transmitter in it, which has been largely neutralized though it is still running.

          Before i noticed the house, we nailed a sprawled CIA U base a bit SE of it. It was long in an east-west direction.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Ginger Duckett <gingerduckett@...> wrote:

          > Wow I felt physically ill looking at that house, something definitely wrong
          > there!!

        • raymond_borowiak
          Message 4 of 8 , May 6 4:20 AM
            that must be some old house it doesn't have a bathroom, I see no stink pipe, if it was old it would have a fireplace, that chimney isn't for a fireplace.

            later
            ray