Michigan District courts dirty secret unleashed

  • raymond_borowiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2011
      We were to go to jury trial today, which every power they had was brought to bear not to go to trial. I had unleashed Michigan District Courts dirty little secret, a secret so pervasive, that the powers of the court could not let it be known at any cost. This secret I dare not tell and when I do tell it I have to tell it as a lie.

      The dirty little lie is: In landlord tenant court, the landlord has a 40 page lease, so to save money like $2.24 postage, the landlord doesn't attach the lease to the eviction complaint. The complaint clearly states that the lease if any is attached. Can you spell perjury? The Courts dirty little secret then becomes, the clerk of the court knows there is a lease, and takes the complaint without the lease, because they know all about sheeple.

      So today instead of getting only 10 days to get out, of our apartment, they gave us 4 months.

      Even though the court has an air of congeniality you can feel the vile evil wickedness below the facade. On my way out I saw about 20 sheeple in the probation office waiting to get processed.
    • Rob
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 5, 2011
        Hi Raymond, I'm curious how this turned out for you?

        you wrote:

        "the landlord doesn't attach the lease to the eviction complaint. The complaint clearly states that the lease if any is attached. Can you spell perjury?"

        "Perjury" would be LYING (under oath), so that's a court issue.

        Yet, these ARE legal papers (even a charge card or debit card INVOICE constitutes a legal document, for instance: it's an Agreement To Pay - the bill) - so here you have a complaint attatched to a CONTRACT - yet the contract is not included (as stipulated).

        Sending FALSE contractual content through the mail (via "US Postal Service") may constitute mail fraud - which is a Federal crime.

        Example:

        Over-billing has been prosecuted instead of (more difficult to convict), Racketeering, simply because it happened through the US Mail. They sent the (false) bill - through the MAIL.

        GOTCHA

        Statistically, US Postal investigators have a high rate of successful prosecutions.

        Best Wishes

        ======

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2011
          I seen the writing on the wall and had to pony up for an attorney.

          now for a new beginning, we split the difference, I get the attorneys who know who I am legal wise, a serial suer. WE got until the end of August to get out, plus we get all the security deposit back when we have to leave. thanks to all the peeps that put the word out on the ether.
          Believe me it isn't just the gov alphabet soup agency's that read this forum.

          I found out sum thing special and confirmed it the day after 7/4/11.

          As strange as it sounds ET's get high from Lysol. Normal coherent ET's become drunk from the smell of Lysol.

          I have yet to confirm the substance that gets reptiles drunk.

          That's my story and I'm sticking to that story,

          later
          ray

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2011
            a confirmation I guess is the last post on how was I doing, was digest post number 1111, I only just noticed