Hi new kid on the block - long read ahead

  • vintagechic44
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2011
      Hi to all,

      Thank you so much to the moderator for the gracious invitation - I'm glad to have found this group - I have been looking for you all for some time. These are interesting times to say the least and I need all the ammo I can get as I am getting ready to kick some evil a**. Sorry for the randomness - I am also a recovery ADD'er...following this rant I promise to be a more positive contributor.

      Been ill for a very very long time. Have been attacked on the physical level and (and now that I think of it - possibly on a spiritual as well - my entire life). I healed myself (90% there) just in the nick of time, when my symptoms of Lyme disease almost became full body paralysis in June 2010 after a tetanus shot in Italy which further destroyed my immune system (this is one theory - parasites lay dormant until you take a vaccine and suddenly your are in the throes of some terrible disease - that is why shots are to be avoided at all costs). I have pictures of the parasites that were in my body (easily revealed with wine test).

      Have been in panic mode, ever since and on a campaign to help others with what I know as soon as I figured it was ALSO the chemtrails affecting everyone on our street.

      Would invite anyone and everyone to throw whatever at me - tools, insight, advice that could help me and help me to continue helping others - just keep it coming. We are all in it together, despite the blatant brainwashing for centuries to keep humanity apart and in competition.

      There is so much anger that I cannot articulate, I want these people hung in a piazza like Mussolini or made to suffer a slow, painfull, agonizing demise as I had to watch the agonizing terror on the face of friends and family members as they took their last breath. These people, as have millions in the same or different circumstances, died an illegitimate death - this is also murderer.

      This is genocide on a mass scale and the biggest crime against humanity and all of creation. The "players" in all of this better stock up on a bottle of Coppertone "10,000SPF" because where they are going is very VERY hot I assure you.

      I run out in the morning and feed whatever wildlife is left on our street. The squirrels take food out of my hands, their little bodies are damaged and I put colloidal silver on their almonds and in their water and feed them what I would only eat myself. I also feed 18 pigeons with organic oats and seeds. I go crazy in the spring when I see the wasps and bees struggling and try to get them to sit in a tiny pool of colloidal silver (they have paralysis). My nature has always been to "help" and I have never succumbed to the rat race or social ideals and conventions.

      If they think the earth is "too" crowded, these sick degenerates who continue to play GOD are welcomed to leave the earth anytime.

      Sorry to go on, but this is disbelief, everyday is surreal as I have also been experiencing strange phenomena's, which started last year with and including signs from birds - something that has never happened. I have never meddled in the occult - was the biggest skeptic, and am still trying to come to terms as to why now I can suddenly 'em move metal with my mind' and what it all means. This "girl next door" prays to the creator twice a day, and includes a request to come down and press the re-set button NOW so that those of us who walk in the light can start healing each other and the earth.

      Those politicians, priests, educators, celebrities etc. (and the rest of Satan's wh-res) who have sold their souls for a paycheck and continue to ignore the human atrocities on a daily basis - remember that "Silence in the face of evil, is evil itself and GOD will not hold you guiltless" - you all have blood on your hands. Fools - they think they will be spared - unless you are a bloodline or of any use to them (ie. scientist), they do not care about you. Pack a speedo, you will enjoy each others company in the lake of fire. Enough said.

      I place a ball of divine white light around all of you who walk in the light and re-enforce that sphere with a quadrillon layers...

      Blessings,
      Grace
      aka Warrior Woman

      P.S. I belong to a group who is trying to create the most powerfull orgonite - I welcome any specifications you could send us, I will also impart to all of you what we know. We have to scale, the calculations to make a "pyramid orgonite" that is to scale with one of the actual pyramids in Egypt. I can send it on an attachment or mail it out to one member and then duplicate it. Get an engineer or math student to help you with it as I was never good in math and cannot help in this regard. Use discretion and do not get it into the wrong hands.
    • Debra
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2011
        welcome and keep it coming...we all have to play our part,as it is all escalating. Loohon is a good source of orginite and I have another who believes that blessings as it cures enhances the power. Please visit loohons blog to learn more, reserve some time...there is so much there.
        Deb

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2011
          Let me know ur zip code and i'll scan the map.

          As far as orgonite, read this
          http://loohan.com/otb37.htm