Re: gov't channelings

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2011
      Seems to be a spam robot. I banned him.
    • raymond_borowiak
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
        good job
        From what I've found on the internet it comes from www.saltcube.com
        And if you do a whois on that listing, the snail mail addy is a trailer park in the shadow of the Wright Patterson AFB. The most nefarious hive in my neck of the woods.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
          Somehow i never noticed an evil vibe.
          The guy's name and addy are also at the bottom of saltcube.com
          I think Matt Jones is here:
          http://goo.gl/maps/UQbP
          and that place does have an evil vibe.

          I went looking for evil people he's connected to, and was drawn to this spot
          http://goo.gl/maps/9LEh
          which does not look big enuf to be a residence. But i seem to feel 1 govt satanist there.

          But i draw a blank after that.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 3, 2011
            It is really strange. What did the CIA accomplish with this little spam action?
            Mordok traced connections and found several of their U bases, which our allies destroyed.
            Also this bldg in DC:
            http://goo.gl/maps/LgO3
            where 62 CIAtanists work.
            And this one in Denver:
            http://goo.gl/maps/xvB9
            where 6 of them work. It says Rocky Mountain Wholesale, but they have no website and no info seems available other than location and phone #.

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 4, 2011
              Back a few years ago when I purchased a few gifts from well know providers, my goal was to go to Wright Patterson AFB via the Dayton hamfest where I bought my Zap Checker EMF detector. While at the hamfest my wallet got stolen, so I didn't get to go to the Wright Patterson air museum, but I75 got what Wright Patterson didn't get.
              needless to say they ended up landscaping all the spots on I75 that got my gifts. I think I let slip that I was going to that spot on a famous forum of the day, that is no longer around.
              So that is why I rate it nefarious spot in my neck of the woods.

              later
              ray

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 4, 2011
                Do you suppose the guy that kiped your wallet lives here?
                http://goo.gl/maps/wnzL

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 4, 2011
                  Wright Patterson definitely has many levels of U bases under it
                  http://goo.gl/maps/YrrX
                  with various degrees of cloaking and various species.
                  My allies will cook them a while to see what shows up.