Re: List Of The Universal Laws Of Cosmic Awareness

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
      Thank you for bringing these CIA new-agers to our attention:
      http://www.cosmicawareness.org/html/photos_staff.html

      If you read this crap, you can hopefully discern where the truth leaves off and the usual Jesuit Newage crap begins.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
        *Resisting evil simply strengthens it, just like weight training strengthens muscles. Resist NOT evil.

        The Law Of Mercy is that law which allows one to forgive all error; to forgive equally those who err against you as you err against them. This is to be merciful. To be merciful is akin to The Law Of Love, and if one obeys The Law Of Mercy there can be no error in the world.

        all that appears to be separate will, in the end, be nothing but an illusion to those who followed the path of separateness which appeared as scattered fragments. This Awareness indicates wherein the universe is one totality and entities recognize that wholly universe, then entities may move into that universal harmony.

        The Law Of Tolerance is that Law which recognizes the divinity in others even when covered by their masks and armor of demonic imagery and activities, or hidden behind the walls of apparent ignorance, sleep, and stupidity; or residing in the bowels of lust, greed, and power. The Law Of Tolerance is that law which allows one to speak through these walls and barriers to the divine God-Cell which lies buried behind these outer layers, and awaits liberation from the deep confines and imprisonment at the center of the self. This Awareness suggests you are all gods, and must in time learn to speak to each other as though you were addressing gods.

        The Law Of Unity is that Law which recognizes no separateness, which ignores the appearance and seemingness of separateness in the apparent divisions of polarities, gender, cause and effects, the part and the whole, the one and the many; but realizing these each as integrated parts of the total picture. The Law Of Unity identifies with the over-all viewpoint and sees neither night nor day, but the night-day process; neither right or wrong, but the right-wrong process; neither the pleasure nor the pain, but the pleasure-pain process; neither the one nor the all, but the At-One-Ment process of the ALL One Being, whose cells and souls work together even in the seemingness of division.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
          Purely by coincidence, i just received the following link from my friend Thorp:
          (note that what it says about Christianity is not necessarily true about Jesus)

          http://www.odinic-rite.org/Tyr.htm

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
            And maybe this author adopts one of the wackiest tenets of churchianity; a 2-dimensional view of abortion as the greatest evil.
            When actually there are greater evils, and those who focus on that one seldom have souls.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 29, 2011
              Yeah, i am a bit embarrassed i posted this link without reading it carefully enough. I agree with it except the part about
              "The spirits of unborn children - 8 million in one recent decade in Great Britain alone - cry out to us from the sleepy mists of Niflheim that they who were torn from their mothers' bodies before that had the chance to live should not be unavenged."

              Please, if anybody can find even a single "spirit of unborn children" anywhere, please point me to it. I do not hear any of them crying out.
              Niflheim must be extremely cloaked.

              Spirits incarnate into babies, not fetuses. There IS a difference to the spirit, though not to the soulless.