Re: Az shooting and now 13th sign of the zodiac

  • Debra
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 15, 2011
      I think it's just a ploy to get TPTB control of the internet. They are concentrating on the postings a lot
      deb

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond_borowiak" <ray_psi@...> wrote:

      > They going after the jugular now if they have to have so much controversy about the why's and the where fores. It's a distraction for the next who knows what. I dare not even try to think about it.
      >
      > My program for world piece goes on, faithfully infecting TPTB with love.
      > Darkness can't subvert the light

    • raymond_borowiak
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 16, 2011
        me thinks they already wrestled control of the internet, their homey barrack can shut it down any time.
        later
        ray

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 16, 2011
          Oh, at least they'll leave us with TV.
          I don't normally watch TV, but i'm staying with my parents who usually watch the news.
          It is beyond belief the almost total obsession the TV news has with the Gifford incident. Just a never-ending stream of soulless vultures posturing and blathering irrelevantly about the shooting and its ramifications.
          Occasionally there is some coverage of floods, but mostly it's a steady diet of Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner Giffords Tucson Loughner to the extent that even my parents are incredulous and dropping out of TV news some.

          Of course none of the coverage points out that Loughner is an obvious CIA MK victim doing what he was programmed to do.