Re: box springs, wavelengths, and cancer

  • raymond_borowiak
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2010
      well you got that right a few years ago I had a Zap Checker emf field strenght meter, it went crazy near bed springs. In fact anything metal re-radiates emf even automobiles, refrigerators, stoves, and my ten speed bike.

      maybe why that law enforcment went to plastic guns, I can imagine what a hunk of metal strapped to your waist would do to you

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 20, 2010
        I really should get an EMF-measuring gizmo some day.

        As i replied to my own post
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/destroy_evil/message/3149
        the house wiring might be even much more of an issue, even unconnected to the grid. I am off-grid, but suspect my wiring (for solar) is picking up a lot of MW.
        Off course i have orgonite plugged in all over.

        Intuitively, i suspect that if one were wiring a house, one could neutralize the negative antenna effect by simply putting a small loop in the wire every 19". Just twist the wire with pliers or something 1/2 turn to form a tight loop.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond_borowiak" <ray_psi@...> wrote:

        > well you got that right a few years ago I had a Zap Checker emf field strenght meter, it went crazy near bed springs. In fact anything metal re-radiates emf even automobiles, refrigerators, stoves, and my ten speed bike.
        >

        > maybe why that law enforcment went to plastic guns, I can imagine what a hunk of metal strapped to your waist would do to you

        > > http://emf.mercola.com/sites/emf/archive/2010/08/18/your-box-spring-mattress-could-be-acting-as-a-gigantic-cancercausing-radiation-antenna.aspx

      • Gale Stark
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 21, 2010
          My house when Don brought his EMF meter pegged RED all the way to the top. UGH!
          And he ran the thing up and down me and it was pegged RED all the way to the
          top. We went outside to see if we would get the same readings on me and yep it
          didn't change. He said he had NEVER seen that before in his whole life. Makes
          one say, HmmMMM. Gale ^i^

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 21, 2010
            Hey Gale

            long time no see, this is raypsi, heck only way to get away from emf is move out to the boon dock where there ain't no nothing. When I bought the zap checker in Dayton Ohio just down the street from Wright Patterson Airforce base. On my way back to Detroit I put the zapchecker on the dashboard. Anytime I came close to a City the emf would spike I could tell when I was leaving the City the emf would go down.

            Towit the only place other I found was inside a microwave oven that didn't have any emf, with the oven unplugged. You can put a cell phone in a microwave oven and it goes bye bye from the face of the earth.

            So to get off the grid you would have to live in a hugh sheilded cabinet like a microwave oven.

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 21, 2010
              Lol, can't do that way of living, huge shielded cabinet. I do however live out
              in the country, not the boondocks though. Not sure what was going on but lots
              have been taken care of now. Smiles

              Have a great day and a blessed and wonderful Christmas now.

              Lovingly,

              Gale ^i^