loohan.com down

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 29, 2010
      I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
      I'm not detecting hackers
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 29, 2010
        Seems fixed now.

        > I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
        > I'm not detecting hackers

      • Debra
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 1, 2010
          Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

          Message 4 of 20 , Oct 5, 2010
            Well, this place is a demon magnet:
            http://goo.gl/maps/MUqh
            esp. around the center of the map.
            And here
            http://goo.gl/maps/4ea7
            http://goo.gl/maps/oX6T
            I guess those are all just natural power spots where demons congregate.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@...> wrote:

            > Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

            > > I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
            > > I'm not detecting hackers

          • Debra
            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 7, 2010
              Thankyou, I will get some made and get to work..we need rain in the worst way. Thanks again
              Deb

              > Well, this place is a demon magnet:
              > http://goo.gl/maps/MUqh
              > esp. around the center of the map.
              > And here
              > http://goo.gl/maps/4ea7
              > http://goo.gl/maps/oX6T
              > I guess those are all just natural power spots where demons congregate.
              >
              > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

              > > > I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
              > > > I'm not detecting hackers

            • Gale
              Message 6 of 20 , Jan 2, 2011
                Hey Debra,

                Add water to a creation and than give it the intent you want rain. BUT.....when asking be specific, don't just ask for rain, you might end up with a flood and loss of lives. If you want a two day light rain then that is what you need to ask for. Try it and see what happens. If you have a CB you can add water down each pipe and give the same intent.

                Hope this help and have a wonderful New Year.

                Gale ^i^

                Destiny is not left up to chance but is a matter of choice. God is reality.

                --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@...> wrote:

                > Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

                > > I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
                > > I'm not detecting hackers

              • Debra
                Message 7 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
                  Thankyou Gale, I did gift the areas that loohan designated and it began raining the next day. It wasn't much but has increased as time went on. I have finally figured out that my home is killing me. I have developed cancer and am just so tired that I haven't finished gifting yet. I discovered that I have a smart meter installed on my home. I have gifted heavily around it and need to get a stetzer for the house. My energy did come up some but it was done too late. Any suggestions? I am treating with laetrile & oleander and many supplements and wearing an orgone pendant.The weather is nasty everywhere, mother nature is a bit peeved. There is war going on in the heavens right now, a lot is at stake. Arkansas just gets in the way sometimes. As long as your home & neighborhood is gifted, you should be OK. Isn't that right loohan?
                  Deb in Arkansas

                  --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Gale" <galewildangels@...> wrote:

                  > Hey Debra,
                  >
                  > Add water to a creation and than give it the intent you want rain. BUT.....when asking be specific, don't just ask for rain, you might end up with a flood and loss of lives. If you want a two day light rain then that is what you need to ask for. Try it and see what happens. If you have a CB you can add water down each pipe and give the same intent.
                  >
                  > Hope this help and have a wonderful New Year.
                  >
                  > Gale ^i^
                  >
                  > Destiny is not left up to chance but is a matter of choice. God is reality.
                  >
                  > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

                  > > > I can't access it either. My host says they are having problems with a hard drive and are working on it.
                  > > > I'm not detecting hackers

                • sittingtaoist
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
                    This pendant really helps against electropollution
                    http://loohan.com/ZPEproducts.htm#pendant

                    For use during the night, fasten it to your nightgown with surgical tape, close to your heart center.

                    Message 9 of 20 , Jan 4, 2011
                      Sorry to hear you have cancer.
                      I am programming your meter, wiring, etc. with energy-rectification and meridian-balancing pgms.
                      Also check out
                      http://search.mercola.com/Results.aspx?q=cancer&k=cancer
                      http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

                      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@...> wrote:

                      > Thankyou Gale, I did gift the areas that loohan designated and it began raining the next day. It wasn't much but has increased as time went on. I have finally figured out that my home is killing me. I have developed cancer and am just so tired that I haven't finished gifting yet. I discovered that I have a smart meter installed on my home. I have gifted heavily around it and need to get a stetzer for the house. My energy did come up some but it was done too late. Any suggestions? I am treating with laetrile & oleander and many supplements and wearing an orgone pendant.The weather is nasty everywhere, mother nature is a bit peeved. There is war going on in the heavens right now, a lot is at stake. Arkansas just gets in the way sometimes. As long as your home & neighborhood is gifted, you should be OK. Isn't that right loohan?
                      > Deb in Arkansas
                      >
                      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Gale" <galewildangels@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hey Debra,
                      > >
                      > > Add water to a creation and than give it the intent you want rain. BUT.....when asking be specific, don't just ask for rain, you might end up with a flood and loss of lives. If you want a two day light rain then that is what you need to ask for. Try it and see what happens. If you have a CB you can add water down each pipe and give the same intent.
                      > >
                      > > Hope this help and have a wonderful New Year.
                      > >
                      > > Gale ^i^
                      > >
                      > > Destiny is not left up to chance but is a matter of choice. God is reality.
                      > >
                      > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Lohan, will you do me a favor and check out Jonesboro,AR.It hasn't rained here at all, I have gifted around but I wonder if there is an area that specifically needs gifting. Can you give it a look and let me know if certain areas are creating this DORy atmosphere for us. Thanks. Deb

                    • Debra
                      Message 10 of 20 , Jan 7, 2011
                        Thankyou for the sites and especially for the EMF help.I don't understand how you can reprogram, but I am thankful you can. I always seem to need balancing. What is your take on the recent bird and fish deaths, do you think HAARP is tampering with the New Madrid?On another forum there was a map of the occurences and it followed the fault, the east coast and other tectonic plates.

                        Message 11 of 20 , Jan 7, 2011
                          I talk about this in my blog. Mordok found some old ET transmitters underground that had been focused on the fault. I found more, and keep finding one or 2. Just got one now.
                          We have our ET friends deactivate them when we find them. They are not DORy so are hard to find. I feel the energy of the fault line, then trace it back to transmitters sometimes. The fault itself gets a bit DORy and attracts demons when it gets hit with these transmitters.

                          If this is indeed the cause of the animal deaths (the transmitters were all over the world) the kills should have pretty much petered out by now...

                          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@...> wrote:

                          > Thankyou for the sites and especially for the EMF help.I don't understand how you can reprogram, but I am thankful you can. I always seem to need balancing. What is your take on the recent bird and fish deaths, do you think HAARP is tampering with the New Madrid?On another forum there was a map of the occurences and it followed the fault, the east coast and other tectonic plates.
                          > Deb in Arkansas

                          > > Sorry to hear you have cancer.
                          > > I am programming your meter, wiring, etc. with energy-rectification and meridian-balancing pgms.
                          > > Also check out
                          > > http://search.mercola.com/Results.aspx?q=cancer&k=cancer
                          > > http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/
                          > >
                          > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Debra" <dloven1@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Thankyou Gale, I did gift the areas that loohan designated and it began raining the next day. It wasn't much but has increased as time went on. I have finally figured out that my home is killing me. I have developed cancer and am just so tired that I haven't finished gifting yet. I discovered that I have a smart meter installed on my home. I have gifted heavily around it and need to get a stetzer for the house. My energy did come up some but it was done too late. Any suggestions? I am treating with laetrile & oleander and many supplements and wearing an orgone pendant.The weather is nasty everywhere, mother nature is a bit peeved. There is war going on in the heavens right now, a lot is at stake. Arkansas just gets in the way sometimes. As long as your home & neighborhood is gifted, you should be OK. Isn't that right loohan?
                          > > > Deb in Arkansas

                        • Debra
                          Message 12 of 20 , Jan 8, 2011
                            What do you think of these maps of the kills?Does that fit with what you know?When I get time I will get back to your blog.
                            Deb

                            http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b <http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=201817256339889828327.0004991bca25af104a22b>

                            Message 13 of 20 , Jan 8, 2011
                              Not sure because i didn't pay attention to the locations of most of the transmitters.
                              They seemed to be trained on the fault, but the other kills may have been incidental.
                              I have not found any more since i last mentioned it.

                              Message 14 of 20 , Jan 11, 2011
                                Check out the 1st video on this page
                                http://www.datelinezero.com/2011/01/10/ark-weather-radar-shows-something-unusual-around-time-birds-fell/
                                I don't know what it means. Not getting a vibe. Conceivably it is something we already handled.

                                Message 15 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
                                  yes, yes, i am aware of it.

                                  I actually switched web hosts this morning in part because my site was inexplicably down.

                                  Then after a bunch of hassle got things ironed out so that my site was on the new host and i could edit it there.

                                  Things were fine for a brief period, but now my site is down again with the new host! I have written them.
                                • derka10010111011
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013

                                    > yes, yes, i am aware of it.
                                    >
                                    > I actually switched web hosts this morning in part because my site was inexplicably down.
                                    >
                                    > Then after a bunch of hassle got things ironed out so that my site was on the new host and i could edit it there.
                                    >
                                    > Things were fine for a brief period, but now my site is down again with the new host! I have written them.

                                    I discovered your site literally 2 days ago, and read intensely for several hours; now this?!?! Seems like too much of a coincidence to be a coincidence
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
                                      DNS issues. Should be normalized soon.
                                      Even the IP # doesn't work for some reason:
                                      http://66.96.147.110/

                                      Message 18 of 20 , Aug 2, 2013
                                        Now my site comes up crisply for me on a browser, but i still can't upload to it.
                                        I think we've been making progress against the demons in Abell 2218. At least, everything feels lighter to me today.

                                        Message 19 of 20 , Aug 3, 2013
                                          And now it's reversed. Can't access site from browser. I can access my domain with FTP, but my entire site has disappeared therefrom. I do have a backup, tho.

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Aug 6, 2013
                                            Should all be back to normal now, except for a few videos which take ages to upload.
                                            Let me know of any glitches.