Re: Box Springs, Wavelengths, and Cancer

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2010
      Then again, it's possible that that post was unscientifical:
      http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/forum/index.php?id=241087
      Intuitively, i agree with the author that house wiring is much more of a concern.
      I advocate that people orgonize their wiring, at the very least.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2010
        Now, in a box spring, all the metal is interconnected.
        I am getting that it would be a huge energy improvement to run a wire from the spring to some good orgonite. This should help a lot.
        If anyone wants me to make them a suitable unit with energy-rectification, meridian-balancing, protective programs, email me off-forum :-)