Ramona got cleared of Lyme...

  • Gale Stark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2010
      This was on Rick's forum and thought some might want to know about it.

      Gale ^i^
      GaleWildAngel

      Ramona's Journey Back To Health
      03/10/10 ~ HOT off the Press:

      Ramona just got cleared of Lyme after following Dr Staninger's Protocol. (For updates and upcoming Lyme interview with Dr Staninger sign up for our Healing Grapevine Newsletter.)

      My personal story starts with contracting Lyme disease over 4 years ago, this is important because the research is now connecting these two diseases in that many who suffer from Morgellons also have Lyme. The spirochete Borrelia burgdorferi is another GMO and it is a nasty. It is apparently THE most mis-diagnosed disease out there but I have begun to have my suspicions that Morgellons is right up there.

      Continued at this link:
      http://www.healingg rapevine. com/about- us/ramonas- journey-back- to-health. html