gmail

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 15 7:19 AM
      Is it just me, or is everyone having probs with gmail now? I have been unable to open the page since last night.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 15 8:14 AM
        Never mind. My other puter gets onto it alright.

        Weird. The one computer has no problems with any page other than the gmail home page. Can't even get a login page.

        > Is it just me, or is everyone having probs with gmail now? I have been unable to open the page since last night.

      • tammyabear
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 15 8:26 AM

          > Is it just me, or is everyone having probs with gmail now? I have been unable to open the page since last night.

          I don't have gmail but, my yahoo acts up every now and again..
        • sittingtaoist
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 15 9:41 AM
            Tried my gmail account and it is OK.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 15 2:21 PM
              Funny, i posted a reply to my msg shortly after posting it, but it hasn't shown up yet.
              The problem was only on 1 computer (that wasn't having trouble with any other page).

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 16 2:07 PM
                Now my other puter won't open gmail. I do get a login page (even tho i should log in automatically) but that's all. Excellent bandwidth otherwise.

                Anyway I COULD USE SOME BLASTING HELP RIGHT NOW.
                I've been pissing off the demons real bad, and they've been relentlessly hammering me between the shoulder blades and in the duodenum.

                > Never mind. My other puter gets onto it alright.
                >
                > Weird. The one computer has no problems with any page other than the gmail home page. Can't even get a login page.

                > > Is it just me, or is everyone having probs with gmail now? I have been unable to open the page since last night.

              • Gale Stark
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 17 7:20 AM
                  Been getting that here as well. Can't get onto Rick's forum without trying over
                  and over and over again but I do go through my e-mail on yahoo. Error here, error
                  there, always and error. Same shoulder blade symptoms here also.

                  Will see what I can do to help you this time around. Going to check out my other
                  e-mail accounts as well.

                  Lovingly,

                  Gale ^i^
                  GaleWildAngel

                  White light of Jesus Christ to surround this forum with love, protection and good health to
                  all. Only good comes to this forum and only good flows from it.

                  Let go, Let God!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 17 4:45 PM
                    Not detecting attacks on you now.
                    If you ever get nausea, it's probably them attacking your duodenum.

                    The attacks on me more or less stopped less than 2 hours after i posted.

                    Yeah, gmail is screwy lately. I've learned not to use the "return to inbox" link as it takes forever, whereas just hitting the gmail bookmark is much faster.