Re: what's in this building?

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 7 4:03 PM
      Sittingtaoist detected activity here again.

      I get 21 satanists there now. There were 23 this morning.
      No kids. Real DORy bastards, but i haven't figured out what they're doing.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 13, 2012
        How things change over the years. Now i can strongly feel all the U bases and tunnels connected with these places. Full of Danish shapeshifting satanists.