Re: [destroy_evil] Re: How Scientology was corrupted

  • Gale Stark
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2010
      How can you know what "good" is if you don't know what "bad" is??

      Maybe it is a learning lesson.

      Gale ^i^
      GaleWildAngel

      ________________________________
      From: loohon <dogwood57@hotmail. com>
      Subject: [destroy_evil] Re: How Scientology was corrupted
      To: destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:22 AM

      I mean that the person's vibe has been corrupted due to practicing blood ritual to feed Satan.

      Or the archon that was possessing Satan until a couple years ago. Satan is actually a good reptilian. Very powerful. Which is why he seemed like a particularly strong demon before.

      Now that Satan and the much weaker angel Lucifer are exorcised and no longer respond to such rites, other 2-bit demons usually respond. They might not have the power to corrupt a practitioners field; hence i am not sure whether some people became "satanists" recently.

      --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, "sittingtaoist" <sittingtaoist@ ...> wrote:

> [...]

      > > In addition, i should mention that nearly half the alleged Clears i knew when i was in Scientology still have unhandled MPD alters to this day.

      > > (9:20pm) Hoowee, i just skimmed (it's pretty long) the Dane Tops interview on Project Camelot. It's about Scientology.

      > > Unfortunately i don't have the time to take up all the many points i'd like to. I was in the Church from 1979-1987. I was on staff in the early 80s when the Nazis took over.

      > > # But a few sobering points i'd like to make about this article:Swann is OK, but Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ and Pat Price are satanists.

      > > # Bill Robertson was a satanist, and Ron's Org now has 4 satanists on its staff.

      > > # Hubbard himself was a black magician, con artist, and liar. He did come up with some good techniques, but ultimately his path was intended to produce better slaves! Better demon-fodder. Nevertheless, many of the lower-level techniques can be used for good.

      > > Ron was run by an archon that attacked me in 2005 when i first attacked the Council of Nine, and later Satan. I fought with him quite a lot before i realized demons were easily jailable. I sought him out in his reincarnation in the Salem, OR area and nabbed him. He is dead now.

      > > He deliberately lied in Book One about demons; saying they only exist as walled-off portions of a person's mind. When he himself was a consummate black magician (see the Babalon Working) and a demon incarnate, who by his own (truthful) admission, was Cecil Rhodes in a past life.

      > > Thus my real issues (being inhabited by billions of demons that had been stuffed into me at age 6) were never addressed. Once i found out about them in 2006 and busted them, 99% of my "case" vanished.

      > > # (quote) 'The Church had so much dirt on the IRS that David Miscavige used it to demand that they back off the Church. It was pure blackmail. Miscavige�s blackmail dropped the �charges�.'

      > > Haha, i had not heard that tall tale. That's rich. Miscavige is gov't satanist all the way, MPD and MPD handler. I mentioned him last Oct. 12 in connection with a pic of him addressing the congregation with a backdrop picture of chemtrails! Unfortunately they removed that pic. Wish i had saved it.

      > > He is Tom Cruise's MPD handler.

      > > # The Broekers are satanists, too.

      > > In the 80s the church was taken over by various gov't entities such as the Church of Spiritual Technology and the Religious Technology Center. I had some dealings with the latter, as RTC missionaires would come to my "org" in Austin, TX for events, etc. and they all seemed to have a very cold, snotty, nazi demeanor. They were supposed to be the elite supreme guardians of "standard tech" yet one ordered me to violate the Auditor's Code, a High Crime.

      > > (9:35pm) Hehe, i did save that pic.

      > > --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, "sittingtaoist" <sittingtaoist@ > wrote:

      > > > Have not had time to read this yet, but it looks like the real dope:

    • Johnn Johnnson
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2010
        I know.  Both sides in duality would be good in their own right.  Besides the classic Light and Dark sides, there is dark light and light dark.  Meaning that there can be evil in good, and there can be good in darkness.

        This is pretty much a circular subject, but I tend to look at things from the angle of Life vs. Anti-Life.  When it comes down to everything, its all about how it affects the quality of life and whether it keeps me alive.  Live or die; kill or be killed.  Now if you have people running around doing things that harm or destroy others, then they would be a threat to your survival.  Life or anti-life;  Joy or negativity =)  Live life to the fullest or death and decay.

        From: loohon <dogwood57@hotmail. com>

        To: destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com

        Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 1:22 AM