Re: Help with exorcism I am on your team

    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 10, 2009

      -----Her goofy site takes too long to load, but she is a satanist. CIA.

      > I know her for years. She has only been giving me good feeling and no hell. The clarvoyant debbie pratt, said my angels can work threw me and give me western reiki white light.

      -----You should stop trusting satanists.
      She has unusually strong evil energy for these days.

      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 10, 2009
        Not that i am aware of. But who knows.
        Reiki attunements being removed now; might take a couple hours.

        This is a public forum. I you have communications to me that aren't necessarily of interest to others, you can email me directly instead of posting here.