permenent exorcism and working for you on the astral plane

  • m_nawrock
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2009
      First I have to uncage my mind, The reptillion Delphi's and Chemical Being Extraterrestrials trapped my mind psycotically. I have a mind implant that makes me see movies on the wall of reptillion showing me stuff. Mainly children based to nurture me in a little inner child and to teach me dark. It's caged my mind all the different states of counsciousness I went threw. Some alien chemicals were put into me and changed the pigment of reality.

      I ask you to get rid of all enemies for good. Then you can teach me how to fight these beings on astral.

      I do Robert Bruces NEW for obeing. But however et's have learnt to implant or programming the bio electrical impulses moveing body awareness in or out body for astral projection. ATM I am handicapped by leaving body at night.

      I'd like a metallic implant on one of my feet. SO it's easier for a being to pull me out of the body. Plus I'm on psyceatric medicine fuckups. Deep uncounscious sleep everynight. Even if I could obe it would only be in the morning. But every half an hour after obe finishes the being from your team can pull me out for astral.

      Most importantly I need to uncage my mind from the hell I went threw.

      When I know you better. I ask for any being except reptillions because that makes me psycotic. From reptiles puting me in a fake reality that's what aliens can do in the astral. They can make you think your in a real reality when your not on the astral plane. It's called a matrix.

      BTW the 5dimensional attachment is most likely a positive attachment. This is above all negative dimensions. Have research done on it to better understand what hell it is. The attachment

      The situation is I am here to help and be your servant until 2012. I am here to help both physically and astrally. Making spells for you and helping you with bettering earth. Giving you complete nightly service on the astral field anytime you need me
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2009
        Gimme a break. The 5D is not above evil. That thing was evil.

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2009
          Coool, Well Please get rid of it. Get a research done on the 5D attachment point. Have you used spirits to find out what I have yet?? On mental dimension of my mind.

          Last or couple of nights ago I had evil chemical being et's give this death tone. It completely stopped all satenic voices. Man now I know I'm not unwell chemically. They were trying to full me to think they are your positive aliens. They went mental and showed white light all over the ground. I completely went death too the delphi voices. It's not a audio hullcination

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2009
            I didn't get any spiritual surgeon recently. Don't worry about my reptillion genitics. I want too split my two bodies. The reptillion in the core of my flesh and etheric me with chakras my humanly flesh. Basically bro make it that this new reptile me is not producing DOR Energy.

            I get high of blood but I only tried it once. It was sadest thing I ever I did. I tried 10 percent of my own blood in a beer. I am goody good trust me on that one ask my higher self. I have been born a non hybrid. They manipulate genetics and grow a reptillion the middle of flesh. It was done against me will. I want to be in two places at once. One 5th dimension the other on earth as a physical angel while the white light et's influence world.

            One thing I hate about reptiles is fucken obsession. You can obvously pick that up.

            I get too be in two places once simultaniously. Basically bro I get to work for heaven in thes spirit realm. And I get another me working as physical angel on earth and the galatic league of light as physical angel.

            Read...

            After ascension life on earth....

            http://www.luisprada.com/Protected/the_galactic_federation_of_light_first_contact.htm

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 7, 2009
              Dude I want it all! I want to do white magick biddings for you. I want to help fight against the illuminti's how you do. I want to be part of your metaphysical research creating better orgones. I am very passionate in this field. I want to be of service to you on the astral field each night all night long.

              I formally ask please pick up the tempo. I haven't go positive et's remove my enemies.

              Listen up you are very good at fighting evil but not that good. You realize that on the mind dimension non skitzophrenic people have 1 head. For me I have split mind which means I have 5 grown up minds and 5 split inner childs.

              I ask you too brake the programmed reptillion genitic code. I want to keep my light quationt.

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 8, 2009
                There is only so much i can do. You still have 4 of my allies working on you.