Re: [destroy_evil] Re: US Navy in Poland????

  • Johnn Johnnson
    Message 1 of 36 , Aug 21, 2009
      Hi Loohan,

      back a few years ago just before I got out of the Navy is when they started a program called "IA" (Integrated Augmentation), which was for the purpose as they told it of pulling from the Air Force and Naval branches to send people over to Iraq, for those joining those branches thinking they'd avoid the real meat of the moment part of the war.  This was based off the fact that people didn't like the military effort, so enough weren't joining.

      Selected individuals pulled from IA were at first sent to man the prisons and possibly do some patrols at the time, while the real troops would go out into the field.  I don't know if they still pull people and use that program, or have evolved it or started a new one, and also not sure if they still do it, that perhaps they use the extra troops to do other certain tasks..  Doing tasks in the military?  They do alot of things not to just fill time, but various side projects.  It isn't beyond them to pull from any other branch or sector where people are just sitting on their butts and put them to full use for what the militant sold his soul for.  My guess would possibly be more camps, and possibly using personell to relocate prisoners and or supplies or something?

      or perhaps it acted as a certain checkpoint to further infect or reprogram troops? =) I'm speculating the reasons myself.

      Message 36 of 36 , Sep 4, 2009
        Courtesy of Mordok, who has been locating some of the nests of this type of spider on Earth.
        http://tinyurl.com/lr89m4
        Argentina, depth 134'.

        http://tinyurl.com/mn64hj
        NW Territories, CA, depth 104'