SUSPICIOUS RAMP-UP OF COORDINATED MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITY

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Joseph Banister <jbanister@...>
      Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM
      I am posting this email i just got from Joe Banister.
      I do not have the bandwidth/time to watch these vids. I do not know anything more about their contents than is described here. Why am i posting this? Because in the last couple days i have noticed more suspicious gov't goons in transit overhead. A couple nights ago it was 74 satanists flying to Alabama. Agency unrecognized. Then last night some more weird flights going over, including 24 Blackwater satanists headed west, and 51 Navy satanists going to Michigan (details of latter in blog).
      In the last couple days i too have had a strong hunch of something planned to go down.
      I'm not too worried though; they have lost the support of a whole lot of their former ET allies, e.g. the greys.

      Subject: FORMER IRS SPECIAL AGENT ALERT REGARDING SUSPICIOUS RAMP-UP OF COORDINATED MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT ACTIVITY
      To: dexter@...

      Dear Friends,

      I urge you to watch Alex Jones' interview of Steve Quayle that took place on Wednesday, August 5th, 2009. The information about the approaching tyranny is quite chilling but I will presume those on my email list prefer to keep their eyes wide open. I suggest we make a stink about this while we still have the freedom to do so:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl-TnHQALzc&feature=channel_page

      Be aware that this particular video comes in SEVEN segments so be sure to watch ALL SEVEN.