Re: rain

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2006
      Yeah, i only got a bit over .3" last night and this morning, but it
      was nice, anyway. With more chances in the forecast. Nice to have a
      cool front, as it was unseasonably hot lately.

      I foresee weather mod to come to more or less of a dwindling halt over
      the next couple months, with no significant summer droughts worldwide,
      nor very severe hurricanes.
      Or i'll eat my hat.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

      > well last week we had no accumulative amount of rain
      > 11 weeks running and we had rain
      > so one week we had no rain I see that as balancing
      > now this week we have had two rains
      > including this one today that was very nice and refreshing
      > have a great day
      > Clyde

    • C C
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
        we got another 1/4 inch today
        we did have a weekend wit SUN
        average daytime temp has been around 78 degrees
        i do hear the comment a lot that this is very unusual weather

        yep it is , not what "they" want ... is it ??
        Lots of places are having floods now
        especially India

        hang in there Alan
        rain is coming

        Clyde
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
          About the only things i detect messing with the weather (other than
          planes spraying dessicants) are the greys, evil Pleiadians/Lyrans, and
          sometimes insectile demons.
          Overcast and cool here today, with slight sprinkles. Found the ETs
          messing with the local towers a while ago. That big one on the south
          edge of Greenbriar had 9 Pleiadians, but usually it's just greys on
          the towers.

          I am going whole hog trying to jail these critters en masse.
          Eventually we'll get 'em all. But meanwhile, people in droughty areas
          need to keep clearing the towers around them of ETs. If possible. No
          matter how well you've gifted them, that's where the scalar ripple
          effect is mostly coming from.

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "C C" <ccrispy2@...> wrote:

          > we got another 1/4 inch today
          > we did have a weekend wit SUN
          > average daytime temp has been around 78 degrees
          > i do hear the comment a lot that this is very unusual weather
          >
          > yep it is , not what "they" want ... is it ??
          > Lots of places are having floods now
          > especially India
          >
          > hang in there Alan
          > rain is coming
          >
          > Clyde

        • aeg242000
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 10, 2007
            Thanks for the heads up Loohan. Will do. No rain here since
            June 4. Todays storms didn't move from where they were. They
            were pretty bad too. Will go to work. We need rain.
            Anita-NJ

            > need to keep clearing the towers around them of ETs. If possible. No
            > matter how well you've gifted them, that's where the scalar ripple
            > effect is mostly coming from.

          • ottersonalan
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 11, 2007
              Hi All,

              After 71 hours from installing the Programed Rain making CDRW disc,
              into the Haarponer We had a breif rain shower.

              Alan

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 19, 2008
                OK, Clyde, you can cut back on the steroids now. After these last 9
                inches, we're set here for the rest of the month.