Re: [destroy_evil] Google Maps: A Google -Alien hives, Chinese camps, 1500 children etc.

  • psidraco@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
      Ok would be nice to verify it by the sharing of info as being the same. Anyway, you send them love vibrations and all this, but the question is is how does it help the hundreds of abductees?

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
        Not long ago, once I started to dowse locations, I started to get
        attacked in return. I guess they weren't so happy with the idea. I was
        taught at that time to merely bounce that energy back to the sender. I
        have since figured out that the energy doesn't have to be directed at
        me. At least that is what I'm understanding. So when I look at a
        location on a map and sense evil intentioned energy, I ask that the
        energy be converted to love energy, magnified infinitely, and returned
        to the sender. So far, it has worked every time. Once that evil human
        energy is gone, other energies show up.

        Mordok

        donne Perth wrote:

        > Re: stuffit48@... <mailto:stuffit48%40yahoo.com> sent this to
        > you using Google Maps: A Google
        > Thank you for sharing these map links Loonhon and Mordok.I cant help
        > thinking if you Loonhon 'get' this information the same way Mordock
        > does, by looking at a map and getting sensations in your body. If so,
        > its a very unique way of determining alien hives, specific numbers of
        > children, Satanists etc.
        >
        > Small question, has anyone tested this technique against infomation
        > that can be actually verified?
        >
        > Mordock, How did you 'disable their human based shielding
        > ?? That would be an intereting technique to learn.
        >
        > Donne
        >
        > Mordok said:
        >
        > >Seconds after I uncover these alien hives/nests I get no
        >
        > more energy sensations from them, and I'm guessing these entities no
        >
        > longer exist at that location. So if I post a location with aliens and
        >
        > you can't find anything, maybe this is why. Of course I could always be
        >
        > mistaken.
        >
        > Anyway, I thought I'd throw that out about finding tall gray hives after
        >
        > disabling their human based shielding in case anyone is interested.
        >
        > Mordok

      • Mordok
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
          I don't send love vibrations. I ask a higher entity to convert the evil
          energies coming from an evil source to be converted to love energy and
          applied back to the source. As for the abductees, all I can say is that
          if their keepers are no longer sending evil energy, the kids are likely
          to not be in as much danger... or maybe torture... at least for a
          while. It isn't like we can send in the cops to bust the bad guys.
          There are higher entities that follow what I'm doing and go in where
          possible and do clean up, but I get that there is only so much that can
          be done from their perspective. Perhaps it is a monumental waste of
          time. Find a site, have the kids relocated, find the new site, have the
          kids relocated, on and on. Maybe, all this has an effect on reducing
          the psychic energy available to the satanists that are using these kids'
          energies from the torture and sex crimes and so that is all we gain.

          psidraco@... wrote:
          > Ok would be nice to verify it by the sharing of info as being the same. Anyway, you send them love vibrations and all this, but the question is is how does it help the hundreds of abductees?

        • Mordok
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2009
            Just out of curiosity, I made a bit of an inquiry into this conversion
            of evil energy into love energy and got a response that it is an
            archangel that is doing it on my behalf.

            Mordok

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4, 2009
              Very seldom is there anything easily verifiable. And it is always possible some of these things are dimensionally offset.
              Also a lot of the targets are not 3D.

              Once when i was tracking a big meth op (see http://www.loohan.com/blog4-7.htm, April 20 entry) i was gratified when the airport that i knew was there actually did show up on the map labeled Bob Hope Int'l Airport after i zoomed in enough times in the exact spot.