Check out the Kama Sutra WebCam!

  • Archie Mitchell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 8:24 PM
      Yeah, if you make them fill out the little "tell me why" box
      before approving their memberships, you won't get those kind of ads,
      which will also prevent members who read the forum in their email
      programs (instead of on the web) from getting virused.

      Run on sentence, you think?

      Archie
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hey, i'm still not very well oriented to this software. I dug around,
        but could not figure out how to do this. Nor how to allow members'
        posts to show up without my approval.
        I emailed John M., but no reply yet.

        This forum does need more babes, though. Even one would be a good
        start. So far i have had 1 female impersonator apply, as well as at
        least one female, neither of which were to my liking. I'm so fussy
        about "vibes".
        We're not prejudiced here, even transvestites are allowed, so long as
        they are really on our side.

        All the satanists that have attempted to join so far have unfamiliar
        handles. And vice-versa.
        Well, think about it. The forum only started, and how do new people
        who don't post on the only forums i advertised on suddenly know about
        this and want to post here?
        Not that i use unfamiliarity as a pretext to dismiss anyone.

        Also got one female friend from another forum whom i approved about 6
        hours ago, but her post has not shown up yet. How long does it take a
        post to get from Yahoo to Yahoo?
        Anyway, i wish to welcome her, and hope she does not feel out of place
        in this macho setting.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Archie Mitchell" <aarchieb@...>
        wrote:

        > Yeah, if you make them fill out the little "tell me why" box
        > before approving their memberships, you won't get those kind of ads,
        > which will also prevent members who read the forum in their email
        > programs (instead of on the web) from getting virused.
        >
        > Run on sentence, you think?
        >
        > Archie

      • kneweyes
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2006
          Ok, heres my first post as one of the "sizzlin hot chix" ;)
          I didn't post before, just submitted my app, and didn't yet try to post.
          I feel bad about Walt leaving the other group too, but I agree he was
          in the wrong group. He is a sweet and dear man with such good
          intentions. I understand what he says when he says love is the cure
          all, but that kind of love is just not here on this earthly plane. I
          have experienced that kind of love that he talks about, and it's true,
          it does overpower everyone and everything in it's path, transforming
          it into that very Immense Love itself.

          Hopefully someday this Great Love will reach the earthly plane in
          total, and wipe out all non-love in it's path.
          Heres to you Walt, and all of us, in hopes that soon we will all be
          bathing in that Greatest Love of all.
          I try my best, but I cannot generate the immense power of Love that
          the Being who CAN generate it.. does.
          So, for now, I shall do my best to keep the nasties at bay, to protect
          the innocents here on earth from the harm of those hoping that that
          Great Love never shows up, and erases them in a flash.
          Godspeed Walt