The Moon

  • very strawberry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
      I always had a weird connection to the moon but now I believe the moon isn't a planet or satellite at all.  I believe it is a kind of alien space station designed to control energies on earth and thereby control those who live on earth.

      they went to alot of trouble to fake that moon landing in the 60's.

      http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

      something's fishy about the moon propaganda.  when the moon is full, I have always felt like it shines down on me like a gigantic camera lense- zeroing in on me so I cannot sleep!

      strawberry

      From: sittingtaoist <sittingtaoist@ yahoo.dk>
      Subject: [destroy_evil] Re: Nasa prepares to bomb the moon
      To: destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Saturday, June 20, 2009, 6:09 AM

      Years ago, they repeatedly let some space-trash crash down on the moon, and every time they did that, an earthquake happened at some unlikely location on the earth. I think they finally got wise and stopped that.

      Rudolf Steiner warned that "If mankind should ever succeed in hitting the moon, an answer will come from the inner earth."

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
        The Earth only has a moon in negative timelines, interestingly.