Raymon Grace was just here

  • me_harold@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
      Raymon Grace has been cloned,
      to keep him from going too far into the truth.

      Dowse it yourself, but you have to work your way around (or worm through) the bamboozle bubble. (This alone will get you to realize that, for the most part, the movie “The Matrix” was a documentary.)

      This may be a piece of work for you, but your dedicated, successful efforts will result in your having a more flexible (and realistic) belief system, and open you up to more curious directions to your work. This is a valuable investment of your time, of your consciousness. The real Raymon
      is kept alive so the dowsers won’t readily pick up on this situation. You’ll be surprised to find just where the real Raymon is these days, and how long he’s been there.

      Dowse as to how long it has been since the real Raymon has had his feet
      on the Earth, or touched a horse. Find out who placed this personal bamboozle bubble about the truth of Raymon’s existence. His daughter has also been cloned out (replaced), but more recently than Raymon.

      Ask about the 9th dimensional demons that are piggybacking from the clone to his students. Raymon was just here in Boulder and one guy who went to the show brought home an attachment. He’s too narrow minded to see it himself; very inflexible with his thoughts and beliefs, which reflects in the lack of creativity in his dowsing.

      Once you get through the bamboozle (and hoping that you have the ability
      to stay there), you can find out about many odd truths, such as the percentage of completion for the construction-in-progress of the oil pipeline across Afghanistan, and the date of the start of construction.
      Also, see if you can realize what countries will be getting that Kazakhstan/Caspian Sea oil that gets pumped through that pipeline.
      You can count how many U.S troops were killed by directly defending Chevron and Halliburton as they lay their pipes.
      You can count how many were killed when they found out about the CIA heroin business there, and were willing to spill the beans about it.
      You can count the number of psychics who are actually in Afghanistan to specifically keep the bamboozle bubble intact over there.

      You will have trouble getting too far into the truth of the 911 debacle because there are some very skilled Chinese psychics in the mix. There now are Chinese psychics working with the NSA psychics. Count them, and count the number of non-Chinese NSA psychics. Please be effectively shielded
      when nosing around these well-trained traitors. At least take your perceptions/dowsing into the fifth dimension - beyond time and space.

      If you’re not that well shielded, you can pursue other targets that are less treacherous to perceive. You can count how many of members of U.S. congress have been replaced as Raymon has, and how many of the ones that remain do not have souls, or has a false projection in place to appear
      that there is a soul with that human.
      You can make this count in the U.S. state dept and find a plethora of non-souled humans and various forms of psychic shielding and false projections. Note that these are the folks who always tell us that we all have some sort of enemy. When you look at how long these kinds of folks have been in positions of power, you can then get an idea of why history always repeats itself.

      While you’re at it, can you get a number for the NSA yearly budget?
      I used to get $269 billion, but now I’m getting $280 billion.

      Something a little close to home for you Sacramento folks: count how many mercenary, psychics-for-hire reside in or around your home town. Let me know if you’re having trouble from them. I’ve learned ways of dealing with those losers; groups of nine usually.
      Harold

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2009
        I can't detect any clones here. Just the same old MPD victim with the corrupting touch, FHS on the 5D (for which i am now getting him some healing).

        He no longer seems to be awash in Yellow Nordics as he was years ago, due to attrition. He used to hold seminars to help people connect to these "guides". A very tainted new-age kind of guy masquerading as a no-nonsense earthy character in cowboy boots.

        I DO detect the 9D demons he is distributing at present. Their home seems to be on this pic
        http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/uploaded_images/HUDF-777866.jpg
        about 40% of the way down the pic, and slightly right of center. I feel their energy all around there, not tied to anything visible. They are 3' tall humanoids called Lu, i think.

        As for the rest of the post, i think you are pretty right on, except that the only US politician i can detect being a clone is Hillary.