Re: CTs now?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
      Chem has been quite sparse here lately, but there is the occasional bit of stale crap.

      I have never noted commercial airlines actually spraying here, but perhaps occasionally mixing a bit of junk with their fuel or something.

      The way i tell if it's commercial is that there will always be at least several satanists aboard: the flight crew. Plus usually some darkside passengers. Whereas sprayers usually only have 1.

      But the airlines of some countries do not have satanist pilots / flight crews.