Re: CTs now?

  • sittingtaoist
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2009
      Whenever I see a sprayer here in Denmark, it is always a commercial airliner. I dont think the Pleiadians would shoot them down.

      But anyway, we have had an unusually high number of chem-free days during the last two weeks.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2009
        Chem has been quite sparse here lately, but there is the occasional bit of stale crap.

        I have never noted commercial airlines actually spraying here, but perhaps occasionally mixing a bit of junk with their fuel or something.

        The way i tell if it's commercial is that there will always be at least several satanists aboard: the flight crew. Plus usually some darkside passengers. Whereas sprayers usually only have 1.

        But the airlines of some countries do not have satanist pilots / flight crews.