Re: A little help for Georg please!

    Message 1 of 5 , May 10, 2009
      WOW!
      Catapulted into fame.
      I don't sense a sinister gov't conspiracy here. Hopefully this will sort out OK.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Moors" <rick@...> wrote:

      > This story has apparently made international news, with the
      > president of Mozambique even commenting on it.
      >
      > In short, intrepid orgone warrior Georg Ritschl from
      > South Africa funded and organized an orgonite gifting
      > mission with a few others from different countries to
      > a big lake in Mozambique, where they were promptly busted
      > by the authorities and jailed for possibly trying to
      > sabotage the turbines in the dam with a corrosive substance.
      > They are sitting in jail while the orgonite (clear cast
      > resin + crystal + aluminum shavings) are analyzed. The
      > outcome of this saga is still very much up for grabs, so
      > I'm asking for any type of positive help we can send this
      > group, on any level.
      >
      > Here's the link to the story:
      >
      > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8039775.stm
      >
      > Rick

    • Rick Moors
      Message 2 of 5 , May 11, 2009
        They're still in jail apparently, but now they are being
        referred to as members of a "lunatic fringe group" rather
        than saboteurs.

        Progress of sorts I guess. Thanks for the work you have done here.

        http://sundaystandard.info/news/news_item.php?NewsID=4930&GroupID=1

        Rick
        Message 3 of 5 , May 11, 2009
          What the hell was the "500kg of unidentified powder"?

          --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Moors" <rick@...> wrote:

          > They're still in jail apparently, but now they are being
          > referred to as members of a "lunatic fringe group" rather
          > than saboteurs.
          >
          > Progress of sorts I guess. Thanks for the work you have done here.
          >
          > http://sundaystandard.info/news/news_item.php?NewsID=4930&GroupID=1
          >
          > Rick

        • Rick Moors
          Message 4 of 5 , May 11, 2009
            On the face of it, it sounds like a complete fabrication -
            possibly a justification for their arrest?

            It's my understanding they just had a bunch of TBs and
            stuff like that.