Re: [destroy_evil] Re: dear loohan

  • tameraamberrose2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 20 , May 1 12:35 AM
       I think there are many disagreements going on in many groups tonight.
      I am not going to argue with anyone.  I'll break it down for you.
      The spiritual fight is real. (Ephesian 6:10-20, if you need scripture.)
      Things are not so
      black and white, which is the way alot of us are used to thinking.  There are all kinds of
      evil beings, just as there are all kinds of Angels, and Warriors.
      One day, we choose to accept God, or not. (FYI, I have accepted Christ and His Holy Spirit, which I know without a doubt has been the plan for my life.)
      Over time God gives us more knowledge, and responsibility as we grow and mature.  Our eyes become more open to suffering and abuse in the world.
       Having His Spirit as part of us, we realize that we can't tolerate evil and wrong, as easily.
      We start asking questions, and maybe want to help people, and make a difference somehow.  Meanwhile, we have been building foundations about who we are, while we are on this road. Somewhere along this journey, we learn that the whole picture is about our continuing to choose God's plan for us.  This, we come to know, is alot more difficult than it was that beautiful moment when we chose in the first place.  We "grow up" from the "childhood/infancy" in God, to a maturity where we have had more experience, gained more knowledge and wisdom, and our eyes are open to the real world in which we live.  Then we can usually see quite clearly, that this world is actually ruled by the powers and principalities, etc. mentioned in the above scripture.
      At that point, we can turn away from the fight, and continue to let them run things into destruction, or we can choose  to use our gifts and engage in the battle.  Denial of the fight does not mean we lose our salvation. Sometimes we feel like we need more knowledge (weaponry in our arsenal).  Sometimes we have developed faith by our experiences and just can't tolerate
      any more injustice and KNOW we can bring it down.
       This is where I am at.  If there are
      other righteous people out there that are fighting for the good of us all, against all of the evil and darkness, then they are with me...even though they may know different ways of doing
      this than I am used to.
        I don't understand all that Loohon says and does.  But I DO know he and his posse are
      kicking evil ass, and whatever form that takes, its working for THEM, so therefore US.  It may not be nesessarily the only way, but I think they are living their calling and mission, and I have experienced their help immensely!  They are not delusional.  I have been able to see the Heavenly Realms for a long time, as well as many in my family.  Oppressing this knowledge is a big and failing plan of our enemies.  I have had to grow up and choose.
       My road has been one big bitch of a road.
       I am comforted by not being alone on it.
      I believe that once we choose to fight, the next step is that we have to learn how to do it together.  We all have different gifts and wisdom, and together we can
      assuredly stand victorious, because the moment we choose to work together, we have
      already won a major victory!
      Our differences become an impotant part of our whole arsenol.
      I have known many Warriors, and their confidence and strong faith can sometimes be seen
      as arrogance.  But, it is all good. They have most likely experienced humility at some point, so they won't get too cocky.  And that is also what friends and fellow Warriors are
      for, to remind us what we are fighting for when we get a puffed up head about it, as well as standing by our side and watching our backs.
      I did major spiritual warfare prayer and energy last night, and today I feel like I have been
      knocked on my ass.  I've slept alot today, and could do nothing more.  Writing this reminds me that we are already victorious, and I am already back in the fight.
      Peace and love!
      Over and out!

      Every Day, And Every One Of Us Is Precious,
       So  Unrelentingly, We Fight For All,

      Rev. Tamera

      Message 2 of 20 , May 2 5:08 PM
        I just removed 3 imaginary Xso reptilians from your throat.
        Now i am hypnotically suggesting to you that you may feel better. :-)

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, tameraamberrose2@... wrote:
        >as well as standing by our side and watching our backs.
        > I did major spiritual warfare prayer and energy last night, and today I feel like I have been
        > knocked on my ass.  I've slept alot today, and could do nothing more.  Writing this reminds me that we are already victorious, and I am already back in the fight.
        > Peace and love!

      • Tamera Jungenberg
        Message 3 of 20 , May 2 5:50 PM
          Thank you my friend.

          Every Day, And Every One Of Us Is Precious,
           So  Unrelentingly, We Fight For All,

          Rev. Tam

          I just removed 3 imaginary Xso reptilians from your throat.
          Now i am hypnotically suggesting to you that you may feel better. :-)

          --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, tameraamberrose2@ ... wrote:
          >as well as standing by our side and watching our backs.
          > I did major spiritual warfare prayer and energy last night, and today I feel like I have been
          > knocked on my ass.  I've slept alot today, and could do nothing more.  Writing this reminds me that we are already victorious, and I am already back in the fight.
          > Peace and love!

        • Tamera Jungenberg
          Message 4 of 20 , May 2 6:00 PM
            I just reread that.
            Pardon my lack of understanding sometimes, but were you joking?
            Imaginary what's from my throat?
            Since I can't see your face, or aura from here, I am not sure.

            Message 5 of 20 , May 3 1:25 AM
              I was pandering to Very's sense of reality.
              They were real Xso repts.

              And that was nothing. After that you got hit harder and harder by different hives of nasties, including even 2' long mice i had never encountered before.
              Luckily i have recently acquired new techniques against hiving beasties. All those seem neutralized now.
              But, judging by the intensity and quantity of attacks, you seem to be in the big league now. You must have extraordianry spiritual strength or something to be such a threat to them.

              --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Tamera Jungenberg <tameraamberrose2@...> wrote:

              > I just reread that.
              > Pardon my lack of understanding sometimes, but were you joking?
              > Imaginary what's from my throat?
              > Since I can't see your face, or aura from here, I am not sure.
              >

              > Every Day, And Every One Of Us Is Precious,
              >  So  Unrelentingly, We Fight For All,
              >
              > Rev. Tam

            • Tamera Jungenberg
              Message 6 of 20 , May 3 2:48 AM
                Crap, I know. For example:
                Last night one of my cats was sleeping, and suddenly jumped and flipped,  then backed into the corner with her ears back, hissing, staring at something that touched her!
                I hate it when that happens.  I had no fear, but I was mad.  I could only see the usual
                flow of energy around me, angels...etc.  I lit some incense, and  told "it" to leave, and that was the end.  The cat was
                hard to calm down, but eventually felt better and went back to sleep in the same spot.
                 Most of the time I really I feel like I am right on the edge of remembering the rest of the pieces that I am supposed to.  I don't know how much worse it can get!
                But the truth is I don't feel like such a warrior some of the time.  I'm emotional and tired.
                I just want to go on a normal date...have some fun...see the newest Star Trek!
                But how could I ever explain all of this to some decent guy?
                Guys on dating sites always say they like women who "have both feet on the ground...
                bladitty, blah blah..."  Oh well.
                What's a man's opinion on that?

                I guess we got HAARP blasted today, here in Portland.
                We had very weird, major storm weather that came and went after about 10 minutes.
                There were churning funnel clouds, and lightening and high winds and hail.  I haven't
                felt that eery, ozone- smelling- heaviness since living in Kansas in 1966!!
                Somewhere I read that HAARP is all connected to one single electrical power source.
                We could concentrate energies on disabling it, and making it screw up or blast itself,
                or something equally heinous...muahaha.

                Thanks for whatever help you give me, I hope I can help you too.
                You are lucky to have buddies that you can work with and talk to.
                Good luck and good night.

                - Tam

                Message 7 of 20 , May 3 6:32 AM
                  We are really kicking their ass lately, and things should be getting better for you in terms of the astral garbage. I got you some extra protection while you were under heavy attack; a good Draco.
                  Eventually some of these protectors will be able to leave you as there will be little for them to do there, hopefully.

                  It appears to me that the sheer power of your intent and spiritual integrity is damaging and threatening to them.

                • Tamera Jungenberg
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 3 4:46 PM
                    Yes we are!
                    Thank you, I am doing good.
                    My son says he also sent a strong Draco/dragon protector to help.
                    I saw this as an irridescent flowing, very big actual dragon of light, which is SO cool,
                    I just love it!  I had a small burst of warm air in my face that moved my hair and it was
                    for real, when I first chuckled and was synical.  Respect from now on.

                    Message 9 of 20 , May 4 3:23 PM
                      Hmmm, your son is a 48.
                      His dragon is off my screen, though. Can't detect it.
                      The draco i sent is a winged humanoid about 8' tall, so maybe what you saw was your son's.

                      I picked up a personal dragon today, too, 546' long to the end of her tail. She's quite an expert in crystal programming, and is expanding the repertoire of what my Programming Committee can do.
                      I can't get a name for her, though.

                      Message 10 of 20 , May 4 5:25 PM
                        Then again, i just learned something. Good Draco are big dragons when seen on the 40th dimension. One of the things good Draco will do to display their true "colors" as well as intimidate the enemy is display their 40th D self. Only good draco can do this. Evil Draco don't have any dragon higher selves.