Re: mobius vs greys

    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 7, 2006
      Yeah, i probably need to find that book of hers and study the
      instructions i used. There is probably a way to tune the freqs, maybe
      by replacing a resistor with a rheostat or something. Even if i can't
      read any numbers, i tune by feel.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 11, 2006
        Thanks! Other than the 555 timer chip, the electronic components
        listed are:

        2 1 kilo-ohm resistors
        2 3.9 kilo-ohm resistors
        1 .0047uF capacitor
        1 .01uF capacitor
        The schematic is on page 22

        <sittingtaoist@...> wrote:

        > You can download "The Cure for all Diseases" here:
        > http://www.royalrife.com/cure.pdf

        > > Thanks! Why that's old Steeve's site.
        > >
        > > So to figure it out, i will need to brush up on how to read the values
        > > of resistors.
        > >
        > > Went to http://www.obtronics.net/htc/technogy/elec/resistor.htm for
        > > the color key. But then realized my unit has 4 resistors, not 2.
        > >
        > > Guess i need to keep looking for that elusive book.
        > >
        > > There is a lentil-like thing that says 472M, which i think is the
        > > capacitor.
        > >
        > > Aha! he also has this guide to making it tunable:
        > http://tinyurl.com/p6jmk
        > >
        > > Maybe i should start from scratch. According to Steeve's diagram, i
        > > just need 1 resistor (since #2 will be substituted for), one 555 unit,
        > > and one capacitor. I might have a couple of the rheostats already.
        > >
        > > Actually it would be nice to have one that plugs into a 12V lighter
        > > socket. That way i can run it on my home solar system as well as my
        > > vehicle, which has elaborate mobii, orgonite, chembusting quartzite
        > > galore, and stuff... in fact i'd probably leave it running full-time
        > > in the vehicle to get extra chembusting action.
        > >

        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"
        > > <sittingtaoist@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Never mind the book, here is both diagram and formula;
        > > > http://www.orgonecentral.com/zapperguide/zapperfrequencyformulas.htm
        > > >
        > > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

        > can tell
        Do you