intelligent plants

  • raymond borowiak
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 18 4:58 PM
      After getting a severe spanking from what I think are plantiods. You know of venus fly traps? These things are liking human DNA. After being spanked for the second time by another plantiod. Five days later the bruising shows up. They use cell disruption, it's like getting hit with a taser. Although I call them plantoids they more on the order of jellyfish or squid, except I'm no where near the salt water ocean of sea. They know of me but they don't know who I am.

      They don't like the per mag motors I ride around with on me bike. My latest iteration uses a 3 phase delta connected motor, run from a 36 volt calcium lead battery
      I have no recollection of what really happened, but the evidence doesn't lie, the injuries don't fit with what I thought happened to me.

      later

      ray

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 19 5:50 PM
        Weird. Whatever they are, i haven't succeeded in harvesting their astral bodies.
        I don't really feel much energy off them, but tentatively suspect their HQ is at a depth of 234' here:
        http://tinyurl.com/damkoy
        Whattaya think?

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@...> wrote:

        > After getting a severe spanking from what I think are plantiods. You know of venus fly traps? These things are liking human DNA. After being spanked for the second time by another plantiod. Five days later the bruising shows up. They use cell disruption, it's like getting hit with a taser. Although I call them plantoids they more on the order of jellyfish or squid, except I'm no where near the salt water ocean of sea. They know of me but they don't know who I am.
        >
        > They don't like the per mag motors I ride around with on me bike. My latest iteration uses a 3 phase delta connected motor, run from a 36 volt calcium lead battery
        > I have no recollection of what really happened, but the evidence doesn't lie, the injuries don't fit with what I thought happened to me.
        >
        > later
        >
        > ray

        > > Yo, Ray, send me your snail addy.
        > > Got some li'l items that should help matters along.
        > >
        > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@> wrote:

        > > > Yeah I got em alright I found out how. I got a flat tire on my bike a minute after I gifted their sorry excuse for being here. They came after me at work. That's ok 'cause now I know their kyptonite. I'll keep at the chinks in their armor.
        > > >
        > > > later
        > > > ray

      • raymond borowiak
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 19 10:12 PM
          That's what I call hitting the nail on the head. That is one bad azz hood. Just north of Detroit's notorious medical center. And just farther north of Detroit po po HQ 1300 beaubien st.

          They just shut down the detroit po po crime lab because they were fixing the evidence to convict innocent peeps.

          I think that's the reason they put I75 through that part of town. It was called Hastings street. Land of the hobo's. If it was illegal that's where they used to go to get it.

          Here is the first spot I got attacked 2 years ago:
          http://tinyurl.com/ddwk48
          Took a year for the injury to go away.

          On Friday the 13th I got worked over, here, right on the curve in the sidewalk next to the cross hair:
          http://tinyurl.com/dhhpms

          Both times I was riding an electric bike both using a permanet magnet motor. Both times I was trying the evade somebody who was in my direct path. So I was purposely detoured.

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20 6:05 AM
            I am not finding anything at your 1st link, but at the 2nd, at depth of 115' is another nest of these plantoids.
            I will post about these on my blog.
            And the offer stands for some of my badass ice cubes. Let's do the Motor City Shakedown.
            These plantoids attacked me heavily last night many times. I am not able to bag their astral bodies, but i do have the ability to deflect their attacks to a proxy recipient, so i wasn't hurt, just made uncomfortable.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@...> wrote:

            > That's what I call hitting the nail on the head. That is one bad azz hood. Just north of Detroit's notorious medical center. And just farther north of Detroit po po HQ 1300 beaubien st.
            >
            > They just shut down the detroit po po crime lab because they were fixing the evidence to convict innocent peeps.
            >
            > I think that's the reason they put I75 through that part of town. It was called Hastings street. Land of the hobo's. If it was illegal that's where they used to go to get it.
            >
            > Here is the first spot I got attacked 2 years ago:
            > http://tinyurl.com/ddwk48
            > Took a year for the injury to go away.
            >
            > On Friday the 13th I got worked over, here, right on the curve in the sidewalk next to the cross hair:
            > http://tinyurl.com/dhhpms
            >
            > Both times I was riding an electric bike both using a permanet magnet motor. Both times I was trying the evade somebody who was in my direct path. So I was purposely detoured.
            >
            > later
            > ray

            > > Weird. Whatever they are, i haven't succeeded in harvesting their astral bodies.
            > > I don't really feel much energy off them, but tentatively suspect their HQ is at a depth of 234' here:
            > > http://tinyurl.com/damkoy
            > > Whattaya think?
            > >
            > > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > After getting a severe spanking from what I think are plantiods. You know of venus fly traps? These things are liking human DNA. After being spanked for the second time by another plantiod. Five days later the bruising shows up. They use cell disruption, it's like getting hit with a taser. Although I call them plantoids they more on the order of jellyfish or squid, except I'm no where near the salt water ocean of sea. They know of me but they don't know who I am.
            > > >
            > > > They don't like the per mag motors I ride around with on me bike. My latest iteration uses a 3 phase delta connected motor, run from a 36 volt calcium lead battery
            > > > I have no recollection of what really happened, but the evidence doesn't lie, the injuries don't fit with what I thought happened to me.
            > > >
            > > > later
            > > >
            > > > ray

          • Mordok
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20 7:05 AM
              I agree with the 115' at the 2nd site. I also think there is a cell of
              33 at the first site. Starting at the bottom of the map and going up
              about 1/3 of the way, on the right side of the main No/So street is a
              line of houses in a No/So orientation. This is the second line of
              houses away from the largest street. There are 11 houses, the bottom
              house is slightly out of line and the 5th house up seems to be the
              target. Under this house at 373' seems to be the largest underground
              target, but there seems to be others down there as well.

              In the original map that Loohon mentioned, I would add targets at 477',
              523', 573', 623', 673', 823', 923' and 973'. I think there is also
              activity at the surface as well.

              Mordok

              loohon wrote:

> [...]
              > with a taser. Although I call them plantoids they more on the order of
              > jellyfish or squid, except I'm no where near the salt water ocean of
              > sea. They know of me but they don't know who I am.

              > bike. My latest iteration uses a 3 phase delta connected motor, run
              > from a 36 volt calcium lead battery
              > doesn't lie, the injuries don't fit with what I thought happened to me.

              > <mailto:destroy_evil%40yahoogroups.com>, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@>

              > that feeds that WTplant?
              > (so that the presurized water touches them) that can send your
              > charge/intention right back to the WT plant and to the whole
              > distribution system.

              > my bike a minute after I gifted their sorry excuse for being here.
              > They came after me at work. That's ok 'cause now I know their
              > kyptonite. I'll keep at the chinks in their armor.

            • raymond borowiak
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 20 3:35 PM

                > Yo, Ray, send me your snail addy.
                > Got some li'l items that should help matters along.

                I'm wonder if you got my email with my snail mail addy?

                later
                ray
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 20 4:15 PM
                  Oh yeah right, sheesh, had another senior moment there and forgot to check other depths.
                  Thanks for covering for me.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 20 4:20 PM
                    Nope.