Army suicides, psi ops treason

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      There a tall guy, blond hair, who hangs around the library, mindless mannerisms, was wearing GI fatigues for most of the Summer, just sits on the library computers on youtube. I get that he's been in Afghanistan. I'll see if I can clear and open him. Maybe if he started spilling the beans about the oil pipeline over there, he could make something of himself.

      Army suicides at record high, passing civilians

      http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090130/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/army_suicides