Re: [destroy_evil] Re:Dark Energy

  • very strawberry
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
      The website of Francis Bacon is pretty fascinating:
      www.sirbacon.org

      You know that bush, clinton, obama....most of the leaders are related to each other, right?
      Hence the 13 bloodlines who are just alot of inbreds designed to keep their special DNA intact and not too watered down.  I agree that everyone's bloodline has been contaminated but when you are talking about gov't leaders, they make sure they are inbred within the 13 lines for a reason.  Lincoln was just the illegitimate kid of a rothschild....his mother was their maid.  I believe she took the name Spring as Lincoln's father's name as they never reveal the roots of the illegitimacy.  Clinton is said to be illegitimate as well- they have a slick trick of adopting their bloodline kids out to phoney families when they are babies to give them a cover.  This keeps people from knowing that all facets of our world are controlled by one of their own.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
        I have read somewhere that Hitler was supposedly a Rothschild bastard.

        <verystrawberry579@...> wrote:

        > The website of Francis Bacon is pretty fascinating:
        > www.sirbacon.org
        >
        > You know that bush, clinton, obama....most of the leaders are
        related to each other, right?
        > Hence the 13 bloodlines who are just alot of inbreds designed to
        keep their special DNA intact and not too watered down. I agree that
        everyone's bloodline has been contaminated but when you are talking
        about gov't leaders, they make sure they are inbred within the 13
        lines for a reason. Lincoln was just the illegitimate kid of a
        rothschild....his mother was their maid. I believe she took the name
        Spring as Lincoln's father's name as they never reveal the roots of
        the illegitimacy. Clinton is said to be illegitimate as well- they
        have a slick trick of adopting their bloodline kids out to phoney
        families when they are babies to give them a cover. This keeps people
        from knowing that all facets of our world are controlled by one of
        their own.

      • very strawberry
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
          Yes- I believe hitler was a rothschild.
          here's a link if interested in hitler's geneaology:
          http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/hitler_was_a_rothschild.htm

          BTW- I am under some heavy surveillance right now.  Long story - but 2 nights ago I had a helicoptor fly right over my bed!  About 12 times...that's the most intense I have ever had.  Something said to stay put- so I just layed there, observing.  It finally left.  Just planted about 12 tb's a few weeks ago in the area- I got the sense that where I planted it was a kind of dark portal or something.  I hope the tb's shut it down.

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 1, 2009
            Keep us posted about any new developments in that chopper/portal
            situation.
            I'm not able to dowse anything about what you said now, but i did some
            stuff that might help.