Re: sherry shriner

    Message 1 of 45 , Dec 10, 2008
      I don't read the NSA site educate-yourself either, usually, though it
      does have some good info at times.
      I did not know they slam Shriner.

      Satanists sometimes slam Satanists. Shriner sez Carol Croft is a
      Satanist. Prosecutor Fitzgerald excoriates that guy who tried to sell
      his Congess seat. Mike Beebe, back when he was Atty Gnrl had some
      legal action against Marijah McCain. (BTW Beebe has had his soul
      replaced by a good Lyran, and might no longer be a Satanist.)

      Happens all the time. One, it might be to their advantage. Two, even
      within agencies like the NSA, things are probably so compartmentalized
      that most agents on the web do not themselves know which other forum
      members, "activists", etc. are also agents.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "raymond borowiak" <ray_psi@...>

      Message 45 of 45 , Dec 16, 2008
        More astral attackers:
        http://tinyurl.com/66tqn5 under a field at 300' are 37 more. Then if
        you zoom out from that map a bit you will see this set of buildings:
        http://tinyurl.com/5qewd5
        which contain 53 more.

        > http://tinyurl.com/6jhd26
        > A bit ago i sense human astrals snooping around me. It was 3 Chinese,
        > and they are part of a group of 33 (getting numerological now) living
        > in this above-ground compound in the center of the map.
        > Carney, OK, just NE of OK City a ways.

        > > How interesting. I went after whoever is most important in this op,
        > > and got 1 guy in a group of 328 at 220' depth near Nellis AFB:
        > > http://tinyurl.com/5aehgh

        > > > Those Quantico guys are not astral attackers. But i just got hit
        by 2
        > > > out of a group of 20 here:
        > > > http://tinyurl.com/preview.php?num=585st4
        > > > There should be a small, dark, square building right in the center,
        > > > containing the perps.

        > draw from
        > have
        > that