Y! glitch

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      John, your recent messages have been arriving as "spam pending approval".
      Yesterday i approved 3 that had accumulated. But they still haven't
      posted. Today there is another one, which i haven't approved because i
      figure it will probably disappear into nowhere, too.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        Wait, that's not quite true. I remember now, when i approved those 3,
        they all showed up in the message index with a time stamp of 4:06 PM.
        But then i guess 2 disappeared. Anyway, i see one that says 4:06.
        I didn't delete any.
        I'll try approving the last msg and see what happens...

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2008
          And messages 2289-2292 also had to be released from the spam corral by me.
          Are other Y forums having this problem? It used to be i'd get one of
          these every few months.