Re: to sittingtaoist

  • sittingtaoist
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
      I received a truncated msg fredag 28. november 2008 17.57
      It was headed by the same error msg as you got.

      That is all I have received. I'll try to mail you now.

      > Have you gotten any emails from me in the past few hours? My mail to
      > you is bouncing:
      >
      > Technical details of permanent failure:
      > Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the
      > recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for
      > further information about the cause of this error. The error that the
      > other server returned was: 550 550 relaying denied

    • sittingtaoist
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
        After posting the msg below, I was not returned to the forum view as
        usual, but to a new yahoo page. This means that they have revised
        their software - and fucked it up like they use to.

        --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
          I just re-sent 2-3 emails to you again, and so far 1 has bounced back
          with the same message.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
            Guess so. Took a long time for the forum to come up on the screen just
            now. Then i replied to you, and got taken to the correct page giving
            me the option to continue, which took me to the msg i had just replied
            to as usual, but there was no longer the usual link upper right saying
            Previous, Next, whatever.

            Their software seems to have been working so well the last couple
            years. I guess they were unable to live with that. Identity crisis;
            they didn't feel distinctively like Yahoo anymore.

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 2, 2009
              My emails to you are bouncing back again.