Re: Zug Island/ The moon and cheap steel

  • raymond borowiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2008
      As far as the moon goes it's coated with zinc, the amount which would
      seemingly be endless. And that's why the moon is white, zinc oxide is
      white. But I ask you to take a look at the dark side of the moon and
      see the difference.

      later
      ray

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, donne Perth <donneperth@...> wrote:

      > 1a.
      >

      > Re: Zug Island
      >
      > Posted by: "raymond borowiak"
      > ray_psi@...
      >
      > ray_psi
      >

      > Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:16 pm (PST)
      >
      > > > But really sweet is the bridge to Grosse Isle got changed on that
      >
      > > > famous day 8/14/2003. Here we jumped the time line. Used to be a 6
      >
      > > > lane super highway bridge over to Grosse Isle, now it's a 2 lane
      draw

      > > > bridge.
      >

      > > > They used to bring in steel from italy and france for use in the
      >
      > > > underground.
      > Â Took me awhile to stop that,
      > Â Â How did you manage that Ray??
      >
      > now they switched over to
      >
      > > > zinc and aluminum. When they was bringing in steel I never seen so
      >
      > > > much steel. Now I've never seen so much aluminum and zinc.
      >
      > > > I know where the zinc is coming from and it's not from this planet.
      >

      > > > later
      >
      > > > ray
      >

      > >For those in the know the moons' surface is white you know why?
      >
      > Zinc oxide. The surface of the moon is zinc oxide. An endless supply
      >
      > of zinc in fact.Â
      >

      > >Now all of a sudden zug island is making more steel, the NWO worked it
      >
      > out that way, collasped the economy to make our steel cheap
      >

      > later
      >
      > >ray
      > Â Thanks for sharing this info with us Ray. I didnt know the moon
      was made of zinc oxide.
      > No doubt when scientists world wide analysed the moon rocks from
      1969, they entirely missed this, or rather, covered it up!!! Yes!!

      > So, as I understand it now, the NWO, organised the collapse of the
      world economy, JUST to make USA steel cheap?? That of course, balances
      out the billions lost in other areas of the economy.
      > Right, makes a lot of sense when you think of it. A very
      insightful analysis Ray.

      > watch out for the reps,
      >
      > Donne
      >

      > Start your day with Yahoo!7 and win a Sony Bravia TV. Enter
      now http://au.docs.yahoo.com/homepageset/?p1=other&p2=au&p3=tagline

    • donne Perth
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 27, 2008
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          >and the dark side is dark because its coated in something other than
          >white zinc???

          It's known as the darks side of the moon becuase we never git to see
          the dark side of the moon.

          And if you looked at the dark side of the moon you would see the stark
          difference between the moon we see and the moon we don't. Not to even
          mention the south pole of the moon, where the entrance is.

          > I still fail to see the benefit of the NWO collapsing the world economy

          I don't believe the economy has collapsed just because the oil soaked
          nazi satanist media told me so.

          > Or how you stopped them making stuff on Zug
          >island.

          It's not the how it's the why They are making more steel than ever at
          zug island it's just not made from foreign steel product.

          It's like this: they were bringing in steel from exotic places like
          Egypt, Italy, Russia, France, Brazil, and even Britain. Then this
          steel which was in the form of slabs of steel the size of 40 feet long
          4 feet wide and a foot thick, where unloaded from boats here in
          Detroit and then sent to Zug Island, to be processed. They used a mega
          watt Plasma furnace to melt these slabs down. The Plasma rods for
          these furnaces were unloaded here from Germany. They use graphite rods
          1 meter in diameter and 15 meters long to fire up the plasma furnaces
          with.

          Now though they are getting the raw ore from Duluth, MN USA and
          processing that along with other raw materials from other USA ports
          into steel.

          Now they don't use electricity to make steel they use coal to heat the
          furnaces.

          So they aren't producing EM smog anymore at zug island.

          They still bring in specialty steel that Zug Island doesn't make.

          Putting this Zug island post has hit a nerve in the system as things
          are a changing. We just unloaded some specialty steel from Belgium
          I've never felt so drained in my life from unloading this steel. They
          have to be programming the steel before it comes here, and
          transporting that programmed steel across thousands of miles of the
          Atlantic Ocean.

          later
          ray