Re: NRO admin

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
      I did get an impression last night that the NRO guys are, shall we
      say, under the influence of the parallel reality you were talking about.

      --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, Harold <me_harold@...> wrote:

      > OK. Sounds like ego abounds there, which could also be a foot in
      the door for us. I bet you'll find plenty of money around them;
      trillionares.
      > Their chinese equivelent may be their boses by now, or not. Chinese
      are here in bigger numbers all of the time; tricky folks, using demons
      from the lucyfur-created parallel timeline (as does the vatican).

> [...]
      > above him. The process causes a lasting strong energy phenomenon in
      > their solar plexi, making them easier to dowse.
      > I have done 1-17 and am working on 18. Check those solar plexi.
      >
      > I'll keep going.
      >

      > Re: NRO psychicsWednesday, October 29, 2008 5:05 PM
      > From: "loohon" destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Um, a lot of shit hits me from the local and non-local cosmos, and
      > most of that was initiated by them. Just cause they don't hit you
      > doesn't mean they're not extremely active and dangerous. I'm ahead of
      > the curve on you on that one.
      > Just like the NRO guys were messing with you but not me for so long.
      >
      > As for dredging up other counterparts of myself and my friends in
      > other time-lines and universes, that definitely pays off big-time and
      > is not frivolous.
      > And all those spaces needed to be cleared. For one thing, they have
      > been oozing here from those spaces. Until all of creation is pretty
      > much clean, there will be no peace here. Osmotic pressure.
      > You may never have the enlightening experience of being hit from other
      > universes, because they have been largely taken care of already.
      >
      > There is far less happening at ground zero anymore due to these efforts.
      >
      > These Ukrainian NRO sluts DO attack aggressively.
      > They are not DORy because they don't come from the usual MPD & black
      > magic background.
      >
      > Weird thing: bust the human (close or remote) attacker and what
      > happens? Their body gets taken over by an evil Pleiadian or Lyran,
      > that then acts just like the human did, attacking astrally or remotely
      > while possessing their physical body.
      > I bagged large masses of Pleaidians and Lyrans that were very involved
      > in this op.
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, Harold <me_harold@ ..> wrote:
      > >
      > > I don't mind being ahead of the curve, ... or maybe it's that I
      > keep my efforts closer to home - other than galvanting around the
      > local cosmos. This place is groundzero for an overwhelming number of
      > issues.
      > >
      > > It's hard to find those traitors, who pretty much have john d
      > rockefeller IV for their ultimate supervisor. When I can't find them,
      > or the chinese guys, Gaia will gladly put a cord to them and then
      > there they are. I don't see them as agressive and attacking, as the
      > nsa and hsa guys, but they are damn good, cherrypicked the best of the
      > kgb guys. No dor because all they do is scan and report. No chinese
      > there, as I can tell yet. Plenty of chinese in the nsa, and in
      > positions leading the groups of nine. Translator there most often.
      >
      > > --- On Mon, 10/27/08, loohon <dogwood57@ ..> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wo, Harold, dude!
      > > They finally introduced themselves to me. I'm a believer now.
      > > First 3 astrals came up to me and say "Big Brother is watching you,
      > > punk!" so i bagged them.
      > > Then 9 people with an NRO vibe start beaming me stern disapproval.
      Hyuk!
      > > Pyschological warfare at it's zenith.
      > >
      > > Anyway, these guys don't have the DORy MPDed Satanist vibe to them.
      > > I'm getting Ukraine.

    • Harold
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
        Not that exactly, but close to that explaination.
         I get that they (nro or any darksters) are using demons from a parallel time line, that are brought here by the veryvery psychic critters from the "other reality". The demon types are brought there first and made to (phase changed or something) be able to exist here for longer periods of time, or maybe indefinately (didn't look into them that far). After that change (or whatever) in that parallel, then the darksters who know about them bring them in. I've been using this explaination for some time now and it still feels fairly accurate.
        Hard to detect, ain't they? You have to specifically look for them.
         It is probably easy for any dark psychics to get into that pool of demons because those "other reality" guys can get into our minds in an instant, once you think about them. Shields up!

      • Fransy Neptune
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
          Harold,
          you always scare me to the core with the stuff you write. But i read all of it with great
          interest. Just wished i could do it too. But i can't hardly handle the computer.
          Now they want to expand the chemtrails, more deadlier than b4, supposedly in December
          hoping 80% would kick off, then Martial Law, then Bush staying in office....well, we will see
          They won't throw nukes around, instead will do it bio...virus.  better harvest. The under-
          ground infestation (Anunnakis, Reptiles, greys, Zeta Reticuli, etc) want to take over up
          here, harvest the humans, enslave the rest. They probably multiplied too much & run out of
          room. Also they get to be hundreds of years old. There techno is so hugely far advanced,
          we do not have a chance. Like a dog is to us, we are to them. Fuck, i am so tired...
          There is no way to escape NWO. They control  us for too long. All gov. sold us out, then
          they got taken over. They show us clones on tv & even now holograms. They tricked them
          with DUBAI & such, i bet they will sink it soon, just for fun. I would love to see that...
          See, i am nuts, i got that e-mail from your site about the virus spraying. Because i can only
          understand logic. But i am too dense to see or feel astral creatures.

          But why i am writing, is, because i have the antidote for bio-virus-chemtrails. No need for
          epidemics anylonger. There is MMS. Discovered by Jim Humble. He is hiding out in Africa
          giving away for free his MMS to heal Malaria & HIV there in one day: eliminated. Of course
          the pharmaceutical vultures would devour him in the usa. But they can't find him in the
          jungle. You can get this MMS here: http://mmsmiracle.com/made2order%c2%a0
          and pay with paypal. Under $20 a bottle, which lasts a family a year. It is not in any store.
          I am taking it myself & my family. It kills just about anything, virus, pathogens, molds, etc
          Then also always have colloidal silver at home, that one helps on over 650 ailments. Also
          get an aloe vera plant if you ever catch Morgellon skin problems, flesh eating nano virus.
          All 3 of those, MMS, Colloidal Silver, Aloe Vera external & internal, and you are safe.
          Here:  http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGKT6UqzFs
          Now i have one more solution to state. Remember the movie: "They Live"  (30 years ago)?
          Well, just substitute those sun-glasses with CAMERAs, digital, or cell phone, always
          carry it on you, snap pictures right & left, into the big blue sky, into crowds, bars, restau-
          rants, post offices, courts, etc and you will have the aliens on pictures. Any nonbeliever
          will be in total shock of their life. When they see the pictures. The aliens can mind control
          us completely, making us see them as humans, but they can NOT control a camera.
          Be careful of course, since the aliens know they been exposed via cameras. Don't get
          mind controlled into an  abduction, run for your life....

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
            I get that your veryvery critters are the Pijokoy that my blog readers
            are now addressing.
            As far as your other-timeline demons, i still can't detect them. It is
            routine for me to handle other dirty timelines by sending in a bunch
            of good guys. That works on most of them, because most are weakened by
            being drained to come to our timeline and get their asses kicked.
            The only strong evil timelines i can detect lately are those of
            Darpa2/Dia2 and Darpa3/Dia3. There may be more.
            But i can't detect the timeline oe demons you are referring to.

            Also i do not perceive that Earth humans use demons. Demons use
            humans. The humans used by them continue to be used long after they
            have lost their human soul.