NRO admin

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 29 7:34 PM
      OK. Sounds like ego abounds there, which could also be a foot in the door for us. I bet you'll find plenty of money around them; trillionares.
      Their chinese equivelent may be their boses by now, or not. Chinese are here in bigger numbers all of the time; tricky folks, using demons from the lucyfur-created parallel timeline (as does the vatican).

      --- On Wed, 10/29/08, loohon wrote:

      One baffling thing. Last night i thought i'd "process" the American
      NRO Satanist who deals directly with the Ukrainians. And his senior,
      and that person's senior, etc.
      Well danged if i don't get the impression of a RIDICULOUSLY extended
      heirarchy. Like this guy is at 39th tier from the top of NRO.
      Anyway, maybe you can check this out. I am processing the guy 18 tiers
      above him. The process causes a lasting strong energy phenomenon in
      their solar plexi, making them easier to dowse.
      I have done 1-17 and am working on 18. Check those solar plexi.

      I'll keep going.

      Re: NRO psychicsWednesday, October 29, 2008 5:05 PM
      From: "loohon" destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com

      Um, a lot of shit hits me from the local and non-local cosmos, and
      most of that was initiated by them. Just cause they don't hit you
      doesn't mean they're not extremely active and dangerous. I'm ahead of
      the curve on you on that one.
      Just like the NRO guys were messing with you but not me for so long.

      As for dredging up other counterparts of myself and my friends in
      other time-lines and universes, that definitely pays off big-time and
      is not frivolous.
      And all those spaces needed to be cleared. For one thing, they have
      been oozing here from those spaces. Until all of creation is pretty
      much clean, there will be no peace here. Osmotic pressure.
      You may never have the enlightening experience of being hit from other
      universes, because they have been largely taken care of already.

      There is far less happening at ground zero anymore due to these efforts.

      These Ukrainian NRO sluts DO attack aggressively.
      They are not DORy because they don't come from the usual MPD & black
      magic background.

      Weird thing: bust the human (close or remote) attacker and what
      happens? Their body gets taken over by an evil Pleiadian or Lyran,
      that then acts just like the human did, attacking astrally or remotely
      while possessing their physical body.
      I bagged large masses of Pleaidians and Lyrans that were very involved
      in this op.

      --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, Harold <me_harold@. ..> wrote:

      > I don't mind being ahead of the curve, ... or maybe it's that I
      keep my efforts closer to home - other than galvanting around the
      local cosmos. This place is groundzero for an overwhelming number of
      issues.

      > It's hard to find those traitors, who pretty much have john d
      rockefeller IV for their ultimate supervisor. When I can't find them,
      or the chinese guys, Gaia will gladly put a cord to them and then
      there they are. I don't see them as agressive and attacking, as the
      nsa and hsa guys, but they are damn good, cherrypicked the best of the
      kgb guys. No dor because all they do is scan and report. No chinese
      there, as I can tell yet. Plenty of chinese in the nsa, and in
      positions leading the groups of nine. Translator there most often.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
        I did get an impression last night that the NRO guys are, shall we
        say, under the influence of the parallel reality you were talking about.

      • Harold
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2008
          Not that exactly, but close to that explaination.
           I get that they (nro or any darksters) are using demons from a parallel time line, that are brought here by the veryvery psychic critters from the "other reality". The demon types are brought there first and made to (phase changed or something) be able to exist here for longer periods of time, or maybe indefinately (didn't look into them that far). After that change (or whatever) in that parallel, then the darksters who know about them bring them in. I've been using this explaination for some time now and it still feels fairly accurate.
          Hard to detect, ain't they? You have to specifically look for them.
           It is probably easy for any dark psychics to get into that pool of demons because those "other reality" guys can get into our minds in an instant, once you think about them. Shields up!

        • Fransy Neptune
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
            Harold,
            you always scare me to the core with the stuff you write. But i read all of it with great
            interest. Just wished i could do it too. But i can't hardly handle the computer.
            Now they want to expand the chemtrails, more deadlier than b4, supposedly in December
            hoping 80% would kick off, then Martial Law, then Bush staying in office....well, we will see
            They won't throw nukes around, instead will do it bio...virus.  better harvest. The under-
            ground infestation (Anunnakis, Reptiles, greys, Zeta Reticuli, etc) want to take over up
            here, harvest the humans, enslave the rest. They probably multiplied too much & run out of
            room. Also they get to be hundreds of years old. There techno is so hugely far advanced,
            we do not have a chance. Like a dog is to us, we are to them. Fuck, i am so tired...
            There is no way to escape NWO. They control  us for too long. All gov. sold us out, then
            they got taken over. They show us clones on tv & even now holograms. They tricked them
            with DUBAI & such, i bet they will sink it soon, just for fun. I would love to see that...
            See, i am nuts, i got that e-mail from your site about the virus spraying. Because i can only
            understand logic. But i am too dense to see or feel astral creatures.

            But why i am writing, is, because i have the antidote for bio-virus-chemtrails. No need for
            epidemics anylonger. There is MMS. Discovered by Jim Humble. He is hiding out in Africa
            giving away for free his MMS to heal Malaria & HIV there in one day: eliminated. Of course
            the pharmaceutical vultures would devour him in the usa. But they can't find him in the
            jungle. You can get this MMS here: http://mmsmiracle.com/made2order%c2%a0
            and pay with paypal. Under $20 a bottle, which lasts a family a year. It is not in any store.
            I am taking it myself & my family. It kills just about anything, virus, pathogens, molds, etc
            Then also always have colloidal silver at home, that one helps on over 650 ailments. Also
            get an aloe vera plant if you ever catch Morgellon skin problems, flesh eating nano virus.
            All 3 of those, MMS, Colloidal Silver, Aloe Vera external & internal, and you are safe.
            Here:  http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGKT6UqzFs
            Now i have one more solution to state. Remember the movie: "They Live"  (30 years ago)?
            Well, just substitute those sun-glasses with CAMERAs, digital, or cell phone, always
            carry it on you, snap pictures right & left, into the big blue sky, into crowds, bars, restau-
            rants, post offices, courts, etc and you will have the aliens on pictures. Any nonbeliever
            will be in total shock of their life. When they see the pictures. The aliens can mind control
            us completely, making us see them as humans, but they can NOT control a camera.
            Be careful of course, since the aliens know they been exposed via cameras. Don't get
            mind controlled into an  abduction, run for your life....

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 14, 2008
              I get that your veryvery critters are the Pijokoy that my blog readers
              are now addressing.
              As far as your other-timeline demons, i still can't detect them. It is
              routine for me to handle other dirty timelines by sending in a bunch
              of good guys. That works on most of them, because most are weakened by
              being drained to come to our timeline and get their asses kicked.
              The only strong evil timelines i can detect lately are those of
              Darpa2/Dia2 and Darpa3/Dia3. There may be more.
              But i can't detect the timeline oe demons you are referring to.

              Also i do not perceive that Earth humans use demons. Demons use
              humans. The humans used by them continue to be used long after they
              have lost their human soul.