NRO psychics

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
      Wo, Harold, dude!
      They finally introduced themselves to me. I'm a believer now.
      First 3 astrals came up to me and say "Big Brother is watching you,
      punk!" so i bagged them.
      Then 9 people with an NRO vibe start beaming me stern disapproval. Hyuk!
      Pyschological warfare at it's zenith.

      Anyway, these guys don't have the DORy MPDed Satanist vibe to them.
      I'm getting Ukraine.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 27, 2008
        http://tinyurl.com/preview.php?num=6xcjlj

        Workin' for uncle sam on contract. That big, conspicuous building in
        the center.

        > Wo, Harold, dude!
        > They finally introduced themselves to me. I'm a believer now.
        > First 3 astrals came up to me and say "Big Brother is watching you,
        > punk!" so i bagged them.
        > Then 9 people with an NRO vibe start beaming me stern disapproval. Hyuk!
        > Pyschological warfare at it's zenith.
        >
        > Anyway, these guys don't have the DORy MPDed Satanist vibe to them.
        > I'm getting Ukraine.

      • Harold

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
            Um, a lot of shit hits me from the local and non-local cosmos, and
            most of that was initiated by them. Just cause they don't hit you
            doesn't mean they're not extremely active and dangerous. I'm ahead of
            the curve on you on that one.
            Just like the NRO guys were messing with you but not me for so long.

            As for dredging up other counterparts of myself and my friends in
            other time-lines and universes, that definitely pays off big-time and
            is not frivolous.
            And all those spaces needed to be cleared. For one thing, they have
            been oozing here from those spaces. Until all of creation is pretty
            much clean, there will be no peace here. Osmotic pressure.
            You may never have the enlightening experience of being hit from other
            universes, because they have been largely taken care of already.

            There is far less happening at ground zero anymore due to these efforts.

            These Ukrainian NRO sluts DO attack aggressively.
            They are not DORy because they don't come from the usual MPD & black
            magic background.

            Weird thing: bust the human (close or remote) attacker and what
            happens? Their body gets taken over by an evil Pleiadian or Lyran,
            that then acts just like the human did, attacking astrally or remotely
            while possessing their physical body.
            I bagged large masses of Pleaidians and Lyrans that were very involved
            in this op.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 29, 2008
              One baffling thing. Last night i thought i'd "process" the American
              NRO Satanist who deals directly with the Ukrainians. And his senior,
              and that person's senior, etc.
              Well danged if i don't get the impression of a RIDICULOUSLY extended
              heirarchy. Like this guy is at 39th tier from the top of NRO.
              Anyway, maybe you can check this out. I am processing the guy 18 tiers
              above him. The process causes a lasting strong energy phenomenon in
              their solar plexi, making them easier to dowse.
              I have done 1-17 and am working on 18. Check those solar plexi.

              I'll keep going.