plenty of them

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      A former insider (of sorts) has informed me that there are
      more than just a few humanoids-that-look-like-us who are
      here, holding jobs and living as Earthlings. I know of the
      Lyrans and Sirians, but this guy said that there are many,
      and a lot of those we (the feds) don't know the name of
      their civilizations or exactly where they're from. They
      come here to experience this veryvery strong emotional
      field, and many get sucked into a haze of materialism.
      (Sound familiar?) They get fooled even more by the reptoid
      mc fabric because of the strong emotion stuff here, that
      they are not used to.

      I'm not sure if they get into positions of political
      power here, but I'll start looking into whatever
      they're into.