Re: Re: out of phase octo

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 28 4:23 PM
      I think that factory in the parallel is 6D. I got at it too.
      Maybe I can see why they don't have DOR. They're from somewhere with different physics and different metaphysics. It will take us beyond our normal tools to detect them and deal with them. Maybe look for anti-Earth
      -human intentions too. That has to be out-there also.

      --- On Sun, 9/28/08, loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

      I think the reason i can't pick up on them is that they are not very
      DORy. I did set 20 of my octo-zombies to prowling around the DC area
      looking for them, and it kind of feels like encounters HAVE been
      happening there.

      The hive in the other reality is what i was hitting, too. Not feeling
      much off that now, except for that factory you just mentioned. Am
      addressing that now.

      --- In destroy_evil@ yahoogroups. com, Harold <me_harold@. ..> wrote:

      > I did confirm that the octo form is a popular bad guy demon form,
      > so any of them might use it. It makes sense to get them at the
      source instead of just battle them. And with following back to who's
      responsible for any one specific batch of them, we identify the bad
      guys behind them. (I hope that this is allready a standard with
      everyone, as I've been doing this sort of tracing-back for a few years)

      > If you can't pick up on the ones that I mentioned stationed on
      Earth,(from the other reality), then my new efforts to rid us of those
      specific octopus was successful. I also got the parallel that they
      hide in, and the little manufacturing plant there, and I had plenty of
      flack during the process. H

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 17, 2008
        The octopi i have issues with are called the CODOK. I think the type that you find huge
        specimens of in police stations, city hall, etc. are also CODOK of a slightly different kind.
        Codok can also be extremely telepathic mind-fu**ers just like the tall greys.

      • Harold
        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 18, 2008
          The city hall guys are very tenacious. It's been awhile since I've dealt with them. Do you know who drives them, created them?
          5D is a little tricky to get a hold onto to get some clean up work done there. I've found 5D boogers run for it when they sense a cleanup coming.

          --- On Fri, 10/17/08, loohon <dogwood57@...> wrote:

          The octopi i have issues with are called the CODOK. I think the type that you found huge specimens of in police stations, city hall, etc. are also CODOK of a slightly different kind. Codok can also be extremely telepathic mind-fu**ers just like the tall greys.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 18, 2008
            I do get 5D on these, too. They were probably originally created by Yaldabaoth or
            Gimswillezm. Other than that, all i know is their base in our timeline is Galaxy M51.

            Tenacious, schmenacious. They jail quite easily. Of course, maybe you mean "quickly
            replaced".