the towers

  • Harold
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2008
      Has anyone noticed that the towers have softened up lately?
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2008
        I can't feel towers in terms of their EMFs, etc., just the evil energy
        of entities who use them as transmitters.
        Lately there have been some demographic downtrends in these, such that
        there seems to be less of that activity going on.

        Yesterday afternoon and evening, they rallied their forces and were
        rippling the chem here, and also, to a lesser extent, working Hanna
        and Ike. Meanwhile, greys, etc. were jumping me.
        When the towers are remotely juiced by critters, this seems to create
        an atmosphere conducive to them kicking locals in the ass. Anytime you
        are under heavy "tangible" attack by ETs and demons, check for their
        ships also juicing the nearby towers.

        Anyway, i blasted them all for a while, and they weakened and relented.
        Today they have been much weaker in their attacks, and far fewer in
        juicing towers and storms.

        I think we are way over the hump on the evil ET/demon aspect of the
        problem.
        And no new evil species in a week or 2! That suggests there may be no
        more such hidden surprises of any significance.