Re: What the hell, Greys?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
      I had some greys jump me once last night, no big deal here.

      I am not getting much of a vibe at this time off the 1st grey hive you
      indicate. The other is Galaxy M51.
      The mantis hive is the same small but strong one i mentioned in my
      blog entry of the 31st: (quote)
      I have been getting telepathic as well as nausea attacks from mantises
      in a new location in some galaxy i don't have a pic of. Feels like a
      small base for off-world; about the former size of that Hollywood one,
      judging by the fact that both hives warranted 50 good mantises to
      attack them.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 2008
        http://loohan.com/galaxy.mantis5.jpg
        That's who's been troubling myself and J & A lately.