what is in Chemspew including Morgellons

  • C C
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2008
      I have not verified all this yet but seems worth posting

      WHISTLEBLOWER CONTACTS IAHF WITH INSIDE INFO ON CHEMTRAILS: HOW TO
      DETOX & PROTECT OURSELVES

      (L-R: Chemtrails................HAARP Microwave Towers.......Sinister
      DARPA Logo with "All Seeing Eye"

      IAHF List: Please print this out, you're going to need the
      information and so will everyone you know.

      The ruling elite have devised chemtrails as a means of covertly
      microchipping us all in order to create antennas inside of us via
      nanotechnology so as to make us totally controllable via
      a "psychocivilized" (electronically mind controlled) society. Using
      HAARP microwave antennas, the National Security Agency (NSA) can
      establish a seamless computer link direct to our brains, but first
      they're using chemtrails to get the nanoparticles into us which are
      reassembling in our bodies to form the antennas. WE CAN STOP THIS
      OUTRAGEOUS INVASION OF OUR BODIES & MINDS!

      When people got angry and complained about the name and highly
      sinister logo (see above) of DARPA's "Information Awareness Office",
      the name of the office was "sanitized" by changing it to
      the "Terrorist Information Awareness Office"....

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_Information_Awareness

      (Guess who the supposed "terrorists" are? (All of US....) IAHF is
      sick of this covert Nazi crap, and we're putting an END to the New
      World Order's little game right NOW via detailed derailment
      instructions provided in this email so that you can cleanse the
      chemtrail garbage from your body along with a plea for assistance
      from a whistleblower:

      Through this chemtrail issue we see the real reason for Codex. The
      ruling elite are trying to BLOCK our access to the herbs discussed in
      this email which we can use to REMOVE the nano-particles from the
      chemtrails to keep them from being able to reassemble inside our
      bodies to form the ANTENNAs inside of us via which they intend to
      totally control our minds. They're trying to kill off 90% of us and
      control everyone else remaining, but we don't have to allow it, and
      we sure don't have to play this game.

      As explained in my last post, chemtrails contain a nasty mix of
      parasites, pathogens, toxic heavy metals including barium and
      aluminum, and worst of all- high tech nano engineered particles
      designed in a lab to assemble themselves inside our bodies into
      nanomachines which will microchip us from the inside unless we do
      cleanses to remove the particles to keep them from assembling inside
      our bodies.

      Below you'll see instructions on how to do a simple test that will
      prove to you that you have these nano particles in your body right
      now, and you'll find information on how to detox this garbage and get
      it out of your body- this is very serious and is not a joke.

      All of us will need to begin a process of herbal cleanses to detox
      this stuff, and in this message you'll find complete information on
      how to protect yourself. I have already begun the process, and
      strongly urge all of you to as well and that you alert everyone you
      know to follow suit unless you don't mind living in a psychocivilized
      society in which everyone is being totally controlled by electronic
      mind control and there is no more privacy whatsoever, of any kind.

      A PLEA FROM A WHISTLEBLOWER WHO NEEDS OUR HELP

      Lest you scoff at this, and take the view that this is "not
      possible", please know that I was just contacted annonymously by a
      whistleblower going by the name "Dr.Ian Revson" operating from
      inside a major defense contractor where he works as a pharmacologist
      in bioinformatics who posts on Curezone under the name "sunver". See
      http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1206933

      He is writing an e-book about the immense threat posed by chemtrails
      and needs help disseminating information in advance of finishing his
      book to help protect his life. (See links to some of his articles
      below)

      Here is a sample from one of Revson's articles:"'CHEMTRAILS' are a
      component of an integrated atmospheric weapons system , which has
      multiple purposes, including weather modification, population
      control, advanced surveillance, biological warfare, and artificial
      intelligence. In North America and Europe, the program is run under
      the auspices of the Pentagon and NATO, obviously with help from the
      American and European defense contractors (Lockheed Martin, Northrop
      Grumman, Raytheon, Boeing, EADS, Honeywell, etc). Many others are
      involved (Monsanto).
      1) 'Chemtrails' are presently in operation for weather modification
      (disaster induction).
      2) 'Chemtrails' contain nano-engineered biologics. This is a
      weaponized parasite. Host saturation is 99%+ . This means we are all
      infected. Infection includes intracellular anomalies in both human
      macrophage and RBC (red blood cell), apparent soft tissue fungal
      infection, and 'de novo' synthesis of novel foreign protein crystals."

      Because he is not a pathologist, he wants our help to contact
      pathologists and microbiologists who can help piece the puzzle
      together. I have already put him in touch with one person who has a
      darkfield microcscope. If you can help him, please contact him at
      <ian.revson@...>

      He says: "As hard evidence and details can be accumulated ,
      specifically about the biologics, it may be possible to provide
      information to employees in the defense network encouraging non-
      participation, as much depends on the cooperation and ignorance of
      the unwitting employees of the major defense contractors."

      He emails people annonymously via TOR: http://www.torproject.org/
      which allows you to sent untraceable emails. He told me he must
      protect his access to people who have TS: SCI clearances for as long
      as possible in order to try to wake up as many people as possible on
      the inside.

      There is a simple diagnostic test for the infection (the biologics
      nanotechnology) which can be performed for approximately $10 in
      materials. This is not a joke, this is extremely serious.

      Using a simple red-wine mouth rinse, you can yield complex nanofibers
      from your gums which appear to be of fungal form containing complex
      internal sub-micron filament structure. EVERYONE TO DATE IS POSITIVE
      FOR THIS TEST. THIS COULD POTENTIALLY INCLUDE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE.
      THE PATHOGENS MUST BE IDENTIFIED IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE HELP WITH THIS
      EFFORT WE NEED ACCESS TO DARKFIELD MICROSCOPES, CRYO-TEM, AND
      POLYMERASE CHAIN REACTION (PCR).

      Preliminary data indicates fungal form identity with similarity to
      fusarium solani and the 'DRIP clade', as well as possible association
      with weaponized mycoplasm and anodized aluminum oxide (AAO)
      nanotechnology. Further data indicates chemtrails infection mimics
      trypanosomiasis and protothecosis with synthetic features.

      I REPEAT THIS IS A HIGHLY ADVANCED GOVERNMENT BIOLOGICAL AND
      ATMOSPHERIC WEAPONS SYSTEM IN USE AGAINST THE GENERAL PUBLIC

      No one can be excluded from infection. Brush your teeth well. Rinse
      with water. Then Rinse your mouth vigorously for 5 minutes with 1
      tsp peroxide, 2 tsp Merlot red wine. Prepare to be shocked and upset
      that the nanotechnology you spit out, and you may want to send a
      thank you note to Lockheed-Martin and their fellow war criminals.

      Dr. Ian Revson's articles:

      Chemtrails parasites have infected all of us (red-wine/peroxide
      test):
      http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1203532#i

      Chemtrails weather modification overview:
      http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1202980#i

      Chemtrails - How 'black' programs are created:
      http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1204689#i

      Chemtrails biologics disease (questions/answers) pt 1:
      http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1204878#i

      Silentsuperbug (microscopy pictures/video/reference/therapy):

      http://silentsuperbug.com
      http://silentsuperbug-reference.blogspot.com

      Clifford Carnicom's and Gwen Scott, N.D.'s Work

      Morgellons: Pathogens and the General Population
      http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs6.htm

      The Wine-Peroxide Test:
      http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs7.htm

      Aerosol Crimes (Video Documentary):
      http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=aerosol+crimes&sitesearch=#

      "I state clearly again that the pathogenic forms under investigation
      are repeatedly showing up in the general population, regardless of
      whether certain "skin anomalies" are present or not. The pathogenic
      forms were, however, first discovered as a result of examination of
      these same skin anomalies. The segregation of only certain
      individuals as having the "Morgellons" condition is completely and
      totally false; the general population is involved whether they would
      like to know of it or not. The pathogens found have now been
      discovered repeatedly across all major body systems and functions,
      including skin, blood, hair, saliva, dental(gum), digestive, ear and
      urinary samples."

      The pathogenic forms were, however, first discovered as a result of
      examination of these same skin anomalies. The segregation of only
      certain individuals as having the "Morgellons" condition is
      completely and totally false; the general population is involved
      whether they would like to know of it or not. The pathogens found
      have now been discovered repeatedly across all major body systems and
      functions, including skin, blood, hair, saliva, dental(gum),
      digestive, ear and urinary samples."

      -Clifford Carnicom, Mar 15 2008

      Please do not hesitate to contact Ian Revson for clarification. This
      is not a joke.

      HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF BY DOING HERBAL CLEANSES

      To keep the nano particles in the chemtrails from being able to
      assemble in the body so that you can't be microchipped from the
      inside and thereby mind controlled- and to protect from the parasites
      and heavy metals in the chemtrails, it is necessary to do the
      following herbal cleanses:

      I can't provide a "one size fits all" protocol for everyone on the
      IAHF list to follow when it comes to doing a parasite/bowel cleanse,
      a kidney cleanse, and a liver cleanse for the simple reason that
      there are thousands of people on the IAHF list with every imaginable
      health situation- but I can provide basic guidelines. Its up to you
      whether or not you think you need to consult a Naturopath or an MD
      when doing these cleanses but if you have any sort of serious health
      situation, I would strongly recommend it.

      My starting point was to read this information on inner body
      cleanses/ detox protocols by Hulda Clarke, ND
      http://curezone.com/cleanse/ I don't have cancer though, so I don't
      need to do everything suggested here and odds are neither do most of
      you.

      An herbalist/ Naturopath on the IAHF list has advised me to follow
      the instructions shown below, so this is what I'm going to do, but it
      might not be right for you, you'll need to decide this yourself. If
      in doubt, please consult a professional:

      1. Parasite/Bowel Cleanse-

      You'll need to get 4oz of an herbal tincture called "Clarkia" which
      is a combination of Black Walnut Green Hull, Cloves & Wormwood leaves
      and flowers! Those 3 herbs have been traditionally used as a herbal
      remedy against human parasitic animals, parasitic bacteria, parasitic
      viruses and fungi. Beside herbs, Clarkia contains purified water and
      30% grain alcohol.

      These three herbs must be used together. Black walnut hull and
      wormwood kill adults and developmental stages of at least 100
      parasites. Cloves kill the eggs. Only if you use them together will
      you rid yourself of parasites. If you kill only the adults, the tiny
      stages and eggs will soon grow into new adults. If you kill only the
      eggs, the million stages already loose in your body will soon grow
      into adults and make more eggs. They must be used together as a
      single treatment."

      You can get Clarkia here http://drclarkia.com/ Using tincture is
      better than capsules because it makes it easier to adjust by backing
      off a bit if you get headaches from the wormwood in it.

      Instructions for doing Parasite/Bowel Cleanse:

      Colon Cleanse via vegetable juice fast for 48 hours in beginning of
      parasite cleanse. Suggest drinking organic pineapple juice, also
      plenty of water, and add garlic which is an antifungal, anti
      parasitic agent.

      You must maintain regular bowel movements throughout cleanse very
      important: at least one per day if not use coffee enema. 4 oz of
      Clarkia tincture will cover one person for full cleanse. Wormwood can
      cause headaches. If this happens when following the program below,
      back off by a few drops til headache stops and complete program at
      that dose.

      The dose is 10 drops (not dropper full) 3 times daily diluted in
      small amount of water (bad taste) increasing up to 20 drops 3 times
      daily if no negative reaction. 7 day break after every 14 days of
      usage - 2 weeks - 1 week break, another 2 weeks then 1 week break, 2
      weeks - 1 week break then last 2 weeks. (11 weeks total 8 active
      weeks) keep diet clean absolutely no added sugar, sugar substitutes
      or caffeine. Drink lemon water.

      If you see any rice looking things or round worms that look like
      long pasta in toilet etc that continue to appear in each bowel
      movement through mid way point of cleanse then I would tell you to
      add 10 drops of Clarkia into Coffee and perform enema.

      You can purchase enema bags at most pharmacy's they allow for adding
      own ingredients. Yes you are able to self administer but wear gloves
      it is messy. Actually performed this task in the woods. Don't laugh
      did not want mess in house carried bag for trashing gloves, bucket of
      fresh water and clean disposable cloth (baby wipes). If someone did
      see me going into woods would not think anything since I am avid
      hiker. Again, I do not think you are a chronic parasite case one
      enema is probably enough unless constipation begins.

      2. Kidney Cleanse: Take 2 quarts of distilled water and a bunch of
      parsley. Simmer the parsley in the water and allow to cool. Drink two
      glasses per day until gone.

      3. Liver Cleanse: Purpose is to loosen up and remove gallstones and
      remove intestinal parasites.

      First one must complete steps 1 and 2 do preliminary parasite
      killing and cleanse your kidneys. Your liver can get infested with
      intestinal parasites. If you not kill these first liver purge will
      not be as effective.

      Next, must soften liver stones before the purge. A week before liver
      purge drink as much apple juice as possible. Apple juice contains
      phosphoric acid that will soften stones helping them to clear during
      purge. Could cause rise in blood sugar and increase Candida if prone
      to yeast infections.

      Can purchase ortho phosphoric acid tablets from health food store
      and take for a week if concerned about increase in blood sugar or
      yeast infections.

      Choose a day when you do not have to be anywhere. Be warned------
      purging the liver releases lots of toxins. You will probably feel
      very sick. It will go away as soon as your body expels toxins.

      You will need:

      Epsom salt, 6 to 8 tablespoons

      2 or 3 fresh pink grapefruits

      Unrefined sesame, walnut or flax oil (1/2 to ? cup)

      On the day of liver purge take no medications, herbs or vitamins-
      anything that will have to go through liver. Eat no fat of any kind
      that increases EFAs. In order for the purge to work you must build
      bile pressure. If you eat fat the liver and gallbladder will rebile
      to digest the fat lowering the bile pressure.

      For breakfast have some fresh fruit or raw vegetables. Same for lunch.

      DO NOT EAT AFTER 2:00PM

      Mix the Epsom Salt into 5 cups of water. Refrigerate improves taste.

      6:00 pm It is time for first dose. Take 1 cup of Epson Salt. Drink
      some fresh water and a little taste of honey to get the bad taste out
      of your mouth.

      7:00 pm Take your second dose of Epsom Salt 1 cup

      8:00 pm Take another dose 1 cup

      9:45pm Poor ? to ? cup of unrefined sesame, walnut or flax oil into
      jar. Squeeze the pink grapefruit by hand into cup should be ? to ?
      cup. Add to oil. Close and shake hard until watery.

      Now go to bathroom. Finish anything you need to do before bed.
      Timing is critical.

      10:00 pm the big moment has arrived. Plug your nose and down as
      quickly as possible the grapefruit mixture. Follow with plain water
      and a little bit of honey to remove bad taste. Down in 5 minutes or
      sooner.

      Oil causes the liver to release a surge of bile. This is what forces
      the stones out. You will probably feel very nauseous shortly
      afterward. Just think about the way you feel now the next time you
      are tempted to eat a liver clogging food.

      Lie down immediately. The sooner you lie down the better. Do ten very
      deep breaths will create a suction-type action in your abdomen.

      You may be feeling stones roll down your bile duct. Now it is time to
      blast the little buggers out of the park. Need to create pressure on
      the liver located middle to right side of body in the top of your
      abdomen. Just below lungs & diaphragm. It should be completely full
      of bile right now.

      Place both left and right palms down on your upper abdomen slightly
      to the right below ribcage. Press down with the fingers and palms
      like you?re pumping something should hear squishing sound. This is
      the sound of the bile being forced out of liver.

      Note if you do not hear this sound do ten more deep breaths and wait
      fifteen minutes.

      Now little more forcefully press down again. Continue this pumping
      action slowly to the left.

      Continue to do this until you?ve forced all the bile out. You will
      be able to feel and hear when the bile has been forced into GI tract.

      Time for bed. Sleep flat on your back. The next morning drink last
      cup of Epsom Salts. Wait a few hours then eat.

      If everything worked you will find toilet bowl full of liver stones.
      Vary in size and color. Benefit with one purge but will see
      additional benefits of purging every 2 weeks until liver is
      completely clear. Then do this purge at least once a year for
      maintenance.

      Please donate to IAHF- Your Help is Badly Needed to Bring This Mssg
      to the Masses:

      IAHF 556 Boundary Bay Rd., Point Roberts WA 98281 USA or via paypal
      http://www.iahf.com/index1.html

      For Health Freedom, John C. Hammell, President International
      Advocates for Health Freedom 556 Boundary Bay Road Point Roberts, WA
      98281-8702 USA http://www.iahf.com jham@... 800-333-2553
      N.America 360-945-0352 World
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 6, 2008
        "Dr. Ian Revson" is under attack by octopi...
      • sittingtaoist
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7, 2008
          Got a wild hunch that tobacco antidotes this effect of CTs, and that
          is why they want everyone to stop smoking. I have no way to verify
          this, however. Does it ring true with any of you?
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 7, 2008
            Dunno, but it happens that i have numerous nicotiana rustica plants
            started in my garden this year.

            I do not know if it is related, but i have been having cleansing
            issues lately.
            In late Jan. i noticed what appeared to be a slight touch of poison
            ivy by my elbow. But it was the wrong time of year for that. It
            wouldn't do away, after maybe 6 weeks it started getting worse. At a
            glance, my acupuncturist friend noted that it appeared to be ringworm.
            But by then more stuff had spread, including to my other arm, which
            she said resembled psoriasis.
            It kept getting worse despite my topical application of CS, etc.
            Eventually i got red, angry pustules with white heads. I used clay
            packs to draw out the pus and some inflammation, but the problems
            persisted.
            For months i had weird pustules coming and going all over most of my
            body (but not face) sometimes they would look like plucked chicken
            skin, other times they would get reddish. And they came and went
            wildly. I might have a bunch of red zits on my upper arms in the
            morning, and 2 hours later no trace but the pervasive itching (which
            was pretty bad often). She said this was a springtime/winf phenomenon.

            Finally she had looked the symptoms up in a book, pronounced it to be
            wind heat something-or-other (never got a Western diagnosis, which as
            we know tends to be superficial money-making BS anyway), and gave me
            some powdered Lian Qia Bai Du Pian formula for internal use, and also
            another formula with dong quai and "the 3 yellows". In addition i was
            using detox foot pads
            http://guardiantrader.com/DetoxPads.html
            not only on my feet. Mostly on the parts of my arms that had the rash.
            These sucked out loads of slime.
            Amazingly, the dermatological problems went away after a while, but i
            am still taking these herbs at a lighter dosage because i feel the
            underlying condition has not been fully resolved.
            I have been wondering if this stuff was Morgellon's-like.

            --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "sittingtaoist"

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 7, 2008
              I mean springtime/wind, not springtime/winf.
            • Harold
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 8, 2008
                I've been getting that the nano-nonos get sprayed from the planes that use the second of the two parallels that the reps made, which is smaller than the first one they made. The nano-nonos are not made here because they don't want humans to have that tech potential.
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 26, 2008
                  Recently the residual symptoms seem to have disappeared. No more of
                  that characteristic itching for a couple weeks.
                  Did i do anything different? Yes, lately i've been smoking tiny pieces
                  of nicotiana rustica leaves daily. This is an old Indian tobacco that
                  i grew this year, with 20X the nicotine of cigs.

                  However, i can't say with any certainty that the apparent improvement
                  is due to this.
                  Also i hesitate to recommend tobaccco. I am not an addictive type. I
                  smoked cigs on and off a bit in my youth, sometimes half a pack a day
                  for weeks on end, but always got bored with them and never craved
                  them. With many other people it is different.

                  http://tinyurl.com/6xatmb (you might not be able to read that site
                  without signing up) says:

                  Why Just One Cigarette Can Get You Hooked

                  A Canadian study has suggested that it may take only one cigarette for
                  some people to get addicted to nicotine, because of how their brains
                  are wired.

                  By manipulating receptors in the brains of rats, researchers were able...

                  Message 8 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                    Good that you did not depend on your acupuncturist only, but did your
                    own research.

                    I am sorry to say so, but today it is not wise to rely on TCM
                    exclusively. Because TCM was perfected before the advent of
                    environmental pollution and metal dentistry and CTs.

                    To most people, I would recommend the methods of Hulda Clark, because
                    they are simple and do-it-yourself.

                    http://www.royalrife.com/cure.pdf

                    Tobacco is not one of the herbs she has researched, but it is known to
                    kill parasites.

                    People cured their cats of fleas by mixing very small amounts of
                    chewing tobacco in their food.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                      Not sure the "research" is conclusive. Also no idea whether my
                      symptoms were Morgellons-related, i hasten to stress.
                      Maybe others who may have Morgellons will experiment with your idea.

                      The TCM herbs sure did help amazingly and almost got rid of the rather
                      disgusting problem.

                      I did once see an ad years ago for an herb pill (not TCM) that
                      included tobacco. I forget what that ingredient was meant to do.

                      I have not had the greatest results with Hulda Clark stuff. I built a
                      zapper in '97 and zapped religiously for months with no discernible
                      effect.
                      In '98 i did a liver flush, an unpleasant process that was supposed to
                      cause the release of numerous gallstones, but got none.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Aug 28, 2008
                        Dont give up on the liver flush because it does not work the first
                        time. I was lucky to get some results the first time - about 50 small
                        green stones - but there were at least two times where I got nothing
                        at all.

                        All in all, I have done the liver flush 14 times and got 1500 stones out.