Re: The Unity Wand

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 16, 2008
      Now i'm getting that P is willing to do the same manifestation and
      rectification programs for you that he is for me.
      Not sure why the change.
      Also there is a meridian-balancing pgm i've been playing around with
      and have given out some sample cast pieces offor people to check out.
      It's balancing and relaxing.

      BTW i had him upgrade my jailers so they do the automatic
      count-and-jail action. It seems i have to tell them though, "Hey,
      short greys are attacking. Get a count and round 'em up." Then they
      will take care of them fairly quickly.

> [...]
      >
      > Tentatively, it might be that they will do the full manif. & rectif.
      > pgms if you get clear on a minimum price for these. They seem to want
      > these not to be sold cheaply.
      > Look at the price paid in this world for deliberately-corrupt junk
      > like Carol's "healing protectors", Nikken products, many tachyon and
      > orgone products on eBay. Or inadvertently, dangerously corrupt stuff
      > like Rifat's. Or clean stuff like Goldman's trend disks.
      > My rad disks are a bargain.
      > At some point people might start to realize this. The Arcts want to
      > get me on my feet economically, because of other destinies they
      > foresee for me, i guess. And the same presumably applies to you.
      >
      > Anyway, at this time i am not necessarily planning to market stuff
      > with the tech you developed. I do see a need, though, for small units
      > like disks or ice cubes that can be taped onto electric lines,
      > cold-water lines, etc. Or put on trend plates, etc.
      >
      > --- In destroy_evil@yahoogroups.com, "benaresdt" <benaresdt@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thus why I am so freaking confused. It seems that a lot of this goes
      > > on above our heads, like I suggested. It's hard for me to get real
      > > clear answers, but let me try here on a couple things.
      > >
      > > Pitwexin will only make the Discordant Energy Rectifying program as
      > > 1/3 as he would for Loohan.
      > > I get just as much of the manifestation prg as Loohan.
      > > I get 1/3 of the love prg.
      > >
      > > Which is weird, and I'm not sure if I understand according to Loohan's
      > > descriptions. A tad more:
      > >
      > > P will only 1/8 the strength of the jailed entity prg for Loohan as he
      > > will for me. Meaning I can fit 8x as many jailed entities into a given
      > > space than Loohan can, I suppose.
      > >
      > > This will take some time to smooth out, probably. Well, at least we
      > > know all of our stuff will kick ass in amazingingly, probably
      > > different ways. I think the key here is that apart we can do pretty
      > > freaking good, but together we will be able to do some amazing joint
      > > effort projects for people.
      > >
      > > John

      > > > Pretty nice! A few notes below, though:

      > > > ------I would have to say, i am not aware of any size on the
      > > > rectifying or manifesting program. As far as i know, one could
      make an
      > > > entire huge boulder of one of these without being over or under
      100%.
      > > > The bigger the more powerful. (Incidentally, the same is true of the
      > > > general anti-evil and anti-CT pgms.)
      > > > By contrast, with the love pgm, i suspect quality, or "depth"
      suffers
      > > > if it is less than 100%. Which is a shame, as it would be nice for
      > > > pendants otherwise.
      > > > My magnum grid-blaster has 2 full love pgms separated by a layer of
      > > > manifestation. But then it's a monsta.
      > > > It also has dual ferrites programmed with 2 separate grid pgms,
      > > > incidentally, one pgmed for Cora and 1 for Gina -- my bodyguards.
      > > > Lotus-wrapped, of course. The ferrites, i mean, not the bodyguards.

      Pitwexin
      > Loohan has
      > 13th tier
      > > >
      > > > ------I don't see it as a new way of jailing them, just
      weakening them
      > > > so they can be more readily dealt with by whoever is after them,
      > > > including myself.

      Loohan, and