Re: what's in this building?

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2008
      This operation seems to have disbanded.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
        Sittingtaoist detected activity here again.

        I get 21 satanists there now. There were 23 this morning.
        No kids. Real DORy bastards, but i haven't figured out what they're doing.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2012
          How things change over the years. Now i can strongly feel all the U bases and tunnels connected with these places. Full of Danish shapeshifting satanists.