what's in this building?

    Message 1 of 8 , May 20, 2008
      http://loohan.com/bjerneDK.jpg

      It's in Bjerne, Denmark and is DORy throughout.
      Has octopi in it, but no critters under it.

      What goes on there, sleuths?

      I found it while searching for an institution someone was abused at
      decades ago: child prostitution, MPD, etc. The usual.

      But i'm not sure if that's what's going on there now.
    • benaresdt
      Message 2 of 8 , May 20, 2008
        Torture, rape, murder.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 20, 2008
          I'm sorry, it's in Ribe, not Bjerne. I don't know why that name came
          to mind.
          http://tinyurl.com/5fbgct is the map.
          I am told the addy is
          Strengevej 49, 6760 Ribe

          I was tracking down where this person was boarded in a boarding school
          many decades ago. But this was in a different city than where she
          boarded. I think she and the other girls were bussed to this place and
          subjected to the usual masonic ill-treatment.
          I guess it was so easy to find because it's still a going op, with
          decades of intense evil behind it.

          Anyway, i just publically outed it, so they'll just have to move their
          fun and games elsewhere, i guess.

          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2008
            So now they moved the op a few miles north:
            http://preview.tinyurl.com/6jdrz5

            Message 5 of 8 , May 27, 2008
              A birdie told me that that address is listed as:
              Bent Grejsen Sørensen
              Hedegårdsvej 34
              6760 Ribe

              In case anyone wants to send them a postcard. Although, i suspect they
              will not be there much longer. Maybe you can ask Bent if the property
              is for sale.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 1 7:57 PM
                This operation seems to have disbanded.

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 7, 2010
                  Sittingtaoist detected activity here again.

                  I get 21 satanists there now. There were 23 this morning.
                  No kids. Real DORy bastards, but i haven't figured out what they're doing.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 13 7:10 PM
                    How things change over the years. Now i can strongly feel all the U bases and tunnels connected with these places. Full of Danish shapeshifting satanists.