Loohan's blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      I haven't actually read all the fine print, but i heard a rumor once
      that anything posted in a yahoo forum becomes the intellectual
      property of yahoo.

      Hence, i will probably continue to post my more substantive (IMHO)
      info on my blog. This month's blog is at
      http://www.loohan.com/blog2-6.htm .

      Today's post includes info on a type of attack that i have only become
      aware of recently, where the feet are accessed, and pain may travel up
      to the legs and lower back. And what to do about it.

      Also, info on "Love Darts" which are the most advanced self-generated
      etheric anti-personnel weapons i have used yet.